Best wordpress hosting in the world

Basically Wordpress hosting depends on many features like

[...]
* Softaculous Script Installer
[...]

WordPress hosting assumes customers are looking for the best WordPress optimized performance, as this is going to likely be the core software run on the servers. I doubt a million other apps would be the deciding factor here.

Well both our Web hosting and WordPress plans are run on the same server setup, i.e., super fast servers, so it doesn't matter whether customer installs WordPress within Softaculous or customer orders a WordPress hosting plan which automatically creates a Wordpress site. The main difference is just automation. Both plans are optimised.

To be honest, claiming to offer "WordPress Hosting" is mainly marketing. But all provider needs to do is tune Apache/CloudLinux (PHP 7 with correct modules/reasonable amount of resources) etc. and both platforms offer the same performance.

You will find that most hosts that offer a dedicated ' Wordpress Hosting' will have these all on a specific server that will just host WP sites.

this will not have Softaculous as it will only be used for WP and no other scripts or hosting.

You will find that most hosts that offer a dedicated ' Wordpress Hosting' will have these all on a specific server that will just host WP sites.

Yes. Not all providers do that. And whether they do or don't doesn't guarantee WordPress will load better or not.

this will not have Softaculous as it will only be used for WP and no other scripts or hosting.

Though that is what most would expect, unfortunately, it is not always the case.

You could do speed test vs. the two different setups, and it could go either way depending on how the provider has the server set up and what resources they allow, etc. So not all to do with whether server only hosts WordPress sites or not determines whether the sites will load faster or not.

Best to test several different hosts to compare things properly.

According to me, there is nothing like the best wordpress hosting because the wordpress hosting itself is the best among all other hosting services.

The main features of Wordpress Hosting are:

1.Simplicity
2.Flexibility
3.Publish with Ease
4.Easy Publishing Tools
5.Full Standards Compliance
6.Easy Theme System
7.Extend with Plugins

and so many. :)