Best wordpress hosting in the world

Hello friends

According to your experience and knowledge, what are the characteristics that the following service must have:

High Quality Wordpress Hosting

I start with my first contribution

1. Storage SSD Disks with NVMe

Thank you

Yes, I know what NVMe is. I was simply curious how the cooling issues have been addressed, if you've encountered any or have heard of any.

good day

OVH already launched its first servers with this technology

They are excellent, but the price is a bit high to buy

Blessings

Hello,

Having alot of fast memory, CPUs, storage, and bandwidth is one part of offering great WordPress hosting.

The second par is providing a good cache mechanism for WordPress. If you can afford NVME SSD's then you can also afford a LiteSpeed Enterprise licence that allows your user's to have very fast page loads.

You can also add Cloudlinux if you are providing shared hosting so your users get a stable and secure webhosting.

Then to make everything perfect you will need to get an automatic install, and staging system (we don't know of any perfect ones out of the box) and are looking into developing our own. This will however be quite a complicated task as you need to manage things like paths changing and code changes in new WordPress versions.

It's a shame there are no ready to use tools that allow webhosts to do this.

Hello friends

According to your experience and knowledge, what are the characteristics that the following service must have:

Since there is truly no difference between "Wordpress" web hosting and "Web Hosting, the biggest and only requirement (at least for me) is pro-active wordpress management. Anything else and we are merely comparing shared web hosting services.

Hello friends

All Wordpress Hosting is that differs from shared hosting is that the host pre installs Wordpress for you on your domain. so it is still shared hosting, only thing is that the host may have knowledge of wordpress.

I would like for LiteSpeed Webserver, as LSCWP is the fastest caching product out there for Wordpress.

I would also check that the servers you have enough memory to be caching your site's files in memory, if you are not touching disk, then you are still 1000s of times faster than SSD.

I would say managing updates and automatic backups is something that I would look for apart from the stuff some of the guys have mentioned.

Wordpress hosting is more about your host having knowledge wordpress and designing their pack with that knowledge in hand but almost what wordpress offers can be offered by other shared hosts. To enhance the performance of your wordpress I would love an environment that offers good memory so that catching can do its thing and you leverage on the good speed that result from the catche.

You know the expression "You get what you pay for?" This holds true with this. I mean it is very expensive so unless you have a really high trafficked website then you don't necessarily need it.

Hi,

To have a more performance on a Wordpress, focus mainly on the database. The more quick it response to the query, the more quick the website compilation will finish.

By installing the CMS in one click?

I assume you mean by using a service like Softaculous, which a majority of standard hosts will offer anyway.

in most cases Softaculous works fine, but i have know cases where installing WP and other scripts like Dolphin though Softaculous does not always work.

Softaculous is always better choice especially on cPanel servers. Not only wordpress but other cms , software can be installed in one click with the help of softaculous..

Softaculous is always better choice especially on cPanel servers. Not only wordpress but other cms , software can be installed in one click with the help of softaculous..

yes, but sometimes softaculous fails to install scripts correctly. i have had this happen with WP and Dolphin and even the guys at softaculous admits this sometime happens.

I've had more issues with customers doing this themselves than with Softaculous automation.

Sometimes such issues happen if the previous installation is not properly cleaned up and customer tries to reinstall it into same folder.

Basically Wordpress hosting depends on many features like

* cPanel control panel
* SSD Hard Drives
* FREE SSL Certificate
* Cloudflare CDN
* Softaculous Script Installer
* Remote Backup
* 24x7 Unlimited Support Instance
* 24x7 Server Monitoring
* Wordpress Themes
* Wordpress related problem solving support staff
*Wordpress Website Security Scanner