Best Reseller Hosting

A company offering 24/7 support DOES NOT mean they have a live support person available, it just means they have a support medium available 24/7. This can be a FAQ/Knowledgebase, video tutorials etc. which can be accessed 24/7.

I don't agree. If I, and I would imagine 99% of people, see something that says 24/7 support then they expect somebody to be contactable to answer support queries at any time of the day.

Of course a knowledge base or documentation is there 24/7 unless a company switches off their website at night, but that is not what '24/7 support' means.

As an aside, I really hate it when someone advertises 24/7 live chat and then you click the button and it says that support is 'not currently online'. It's fine not to have support that is contactable at all hours, but then don't advertise that you do.

I don't agree. If I, and I would imagine 99% of people, see something that says 24/7 support then they expect somebody to be contactable to answer support queries at any time of the day.

Of course a knowledge base or documentation is there 24/7 unless a company switches off their website at night, but that is not what '24/7 support' means.

As an aside, I really hate it when someone advertises 24/7 live chat and then you click the button and it says that support is 'not currently online'. It's fine not to have support that is contactable at all hours, but then don't advertise that you do.
But in the eyes of law 24/7 support only means you have a support option available 24/7, while 24/7 live support means you have an instant reply to support questions.
yes I hate it when a company say they have 24/7 live support and it is offline, worse though is when you click a live chat link at 10 am and it states live chat available 8am until 8pm and all you get is 'live chat unavailable' and then says visit our facebook page and leave a message for an instant reply and then it takes them 3 + days to reply

How can we identify the right Reseller Hosting?
Hey there,
Before selecting a reseller hosting service, you should ask yourself a few questions regarding your requirements & expectations...
What is the bandwidth?
How much space do I need on my hard drive?
How much space do I need?
Are there backups?
Which control panel is there?
Quality of the customer support?
Also check out for your budget

The first thing you need to think about is whether you need to help your own customers or if your provider will. If you want end-user reseller support, which isn't very common, you might want to look for a provider that does this.
How many separate web hosting accounts can I have at the same time? (cPanel charges for each account that is set up).
But the most important thing to look for in a web hosting company is there after sales service. If they do provide 360° 24/7/365 support and the quality of the support staff.
Thank you...

For a larger number of customers, you need a large number of tariffs, since everyone needs different tariffs, different locations are suitable for resale, so first of all prices, then tariffs and location.

I mean, for further cooperation with a reseller, you need different locations and tariffs, tariffs depending on what services you will resell, ready-made tariffs or buying a server and dividing it into vps.

For a larger number of customers, you need a large number of tariffs, since everyone needs different tariffs, different locations are suitable for resale, so first of all prices, then tariffs and location.
I have no idea what you mean by tariffs as generally when you start web host reselling your Main Plan or VPS will be in 1 DC (location).

1) You take on a VPS or Master Reseller Plan (which will be in 1 location)
2) You set up your plans and prices
3) Advertise and sell

The only way you can offer different locations if you are a reseller is if you have several VPS/Dedicated services in different locations

Hello, I mean different locations for a change, that is, 1 server is in Germany, another in Poland, customers are interested in choosing a location)
I have no idea what you mean by tariffs as generally when you start web host reselling your Main Plan or VPS will be in 1 DC (location).

1) You take on a VPS or Master Reseller Plan (which will be in 1 location)
2) You set up your plans and prices
3) Advertise and sell

The only way you can offer different locations if you are a reseller is if you have several VPS/Dedicated services in different locations

I've used HostGator before and they are pretty reliable. You want to look at the space, bandwidth and cPanel accounts and average it out. I would shoot for a provider who offers around 100 cpanel accounts. Most resellers won't reach this limit.

I would shoot for a provider who offers around 100 cpanel accounts.
If you want that then you need VPS/dedicated and then pay for the cPanel after contacting them for a special price as their Premier licence for $53.99 per month only covers upto 100 cpanel accounts

Beyond the specifics such as disk space, service and price, an important factor is if the brand is a good fit for your business style as each host is like a person, each with an individual personality. This could make or break your business.

Beyond the specifics such as disk space, service and price, an important factor is if the brand is a good fit for your business style as each host is like a person, each with an individual personality. This could make or break your business.
Yes you can have all the resources you need, but if the person/people operating the service offer no support/help, etc. then this can break your own business.
When i ran my hosting business for 18 years i treat every client as a friend, this way they respected you and you respected them. and any client that abused the server never got a second chance, they were removed which in itself gained respect from all clients as they knew where they stood. even now after 5 years since i closed my business down i still get messages from ex-clients asking for help, and i will do what i can for them.

Trial and error, unfortunately. Everyone will tell you they are the best, etc. Best to ask for a trial account for 30 days to determine if you will use them for production.

What are the server upgrade protocols? For example, are you able to update and upgrade the servers without downtime?
If so, how? During what hours of the day/night do they make those updates?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saranya Subramaniam