Best Reseller Hosting

It really depends on your requirements. You can go through the hosting reviews, test their support, see if they offer the server features you need, 24/7 free support through chat, ticket and phone, and so on.

Please state your requirements clearly to the host for which you want to buy the reseller hosting and the purpose of the reseller hosting, and yes @qtechservers is right about everything else. I hope this clears your questions.

Depends on the requirements, the best package may be unlimited accounts, WHMCS and cPanel.

Or it may be directadmin unlimited accounts and no WHMCS.

Kind of a hard question to answer with so little information. Could you give us a little more info. Like, price budget, server location, Features and anything else that would give a better feel on what you need. Thanks

How can we identify the right Reseller Hosting?

It truly depends upon your requirements. If we talk in general sense then a right reseller should have an absolutely brilliant support, great uptime, good backup solution and quality hardware.

Even if you identify your right reseller it is not advisable to totally depend on them for backups and security. You should always have an offsite backup solution for worst case scenario.

Identifying reseller hosting can be done through there custom name servers.very easily. check there custom name servers of a domain/ there are number of sites which give you the DNS records

Last edited:

It depends on the certain quality you are looking at or you want from the reseller hosting company but a right reseller hosting company should be able to provide 24/7 support, 99.9% uptime and daily backup of your files.

24/7 Support is a weird one.

If their systems are up and working correctly, then being there to explain how to change the number of emails a user can send from 500 to 2000 a day when the information is in the knowledgebase, isn't necessary.

So really, what you are looking for depends on your experience as a user. If you need handholding and cannot understand a knowledge base and you only do your work out of hours, then a 24/7 Premium Support is more important.

We really ought to answer questions from the user perspective rather than merely thinking, as hosts, because we provide it, surely that's the way to go.

In the 20 years experience, we've had. A "build it, and they'll come" scenario has rarely paid off.

Sometimes the price is the differentiator if money is tight. Other times it's features if you are doing something specific.

Why are we offering the reselling is another point. If we are a developer and charging between ÂŁ600-1,000 to develop a site and bung in the hosting for a reasonable cost, then the price is not your issue, just reliability, and you won't care how many bells and whistles your host is offering, as you won't be using those features.

I've done it. When we were using an nginx->varnish->apache stack, we've used to swear that that was the way you want to go, until we found that LiteSpeed was faster still and crashed less.

But the original poster shouldn't be asking what's the best reseller package, but "What is the best reseller package to achieve X for under $Y budget," then we can start putting real answers together rather than merely masking our sales pitch as an answer.

It depends on the certain quality you are looking at or you want from the reseller hosting company but a right reseller hosting company should be able to provide 24/7 support, 99.9% uptime and daily backup of your files.

A company offering 24/7 support DOES NOT mean they have a live support person available, it just means they have a support medium available 24/7. This can be a FAQ/Knowledgebase, video tutorials etc. which can be accessed 24/7.

If they state 24/7 Live Support then this means they have someone available to answer support issues 24/7

Whilst I would agree with your statement, I'm saying "Premium Support".
There's not much "premium" about a knowledge base.

Whilst I would agree with your statement, I'm saying "Premium Support".
There's not much "premium" about a knowledge base.

But i see many people getting confused with the term 24/7 support thinking someone will be available 24/7 when all it means is you have access to support options 24/7.

it's totally depend on the requirement. you are serching from the reseller hosting company but a right reseller hosting company should be able to provide 24/7 support, great uptime and daily backup, quality hardware of your files.

Important aspects to select reseller hosting

I think while choosing the right reseller hosting provider, you should consider some terms like reliability, cost-effective, quality of service, and 24/7 assistance.
Reseller hosting is the best and most cost-effective way to start your own web hosting business.

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to ask

• How much disk space do I need?
  • How much bandwidth do I need?
  • Are backups included?
  • Which control panel is included?
  • Do I need to provide support to my own customers or will my provider do this for me i.e if the latter you may want end-user reseller support which is not common and not many providers offer it?
  • How many separate hosting accounts can I have? (cPanel charge per account)

You also need to make sure the service/plan you want is within your monthly/yearly budget.

It depends on your requirements, budget and most important of all, view reviews of the provider you will choose before buying a package.