best place for banners

places i put logos on are towards the middle of the site menu on left / right sides.. then iframe under that all.. or basicly banners at the top or at the bottom of ur site.. ::smash:

mika said:
places i put logos on are towards the middle of the site menu on left / right sides.. then iframe under that all.. or basicly banners at the top or at the bottom of ur site.. ::smash:

Welcome aboard Mika :cheers:

Well, imo, the best place for a banner is at the top of a website. lol, j/k.
Anyways.... If you want a quick banner, www.flamingtext.com allows custom banners, though they may not look professional at all.

I wouldnt want to use that for a business site but it would be ok for just a personal site.
Wouldnt want it if I was using the banner to advertise my site for others though, still, you could use it on your own site :)
I think its really easy to do a banner just as good using a program like photoshop, psp etc. now anyway

Hehe Frank has got quite a few people from here hire him for business.
Havent seen anyone give bad feedback on him, I think a few hosts have had banners designed by him advertised here already.
Think FastNetServers had advertising here with a banner Frank done...

Even if he didnt, I really liked that banner, one of the best I have seen :)

Who designed the banner your advertising on HT with now Max?

I honestly don't know John, ha! But he did my logo and banner for $25, a while back. Pretty nice deal. Last I heard of him after he made my stuff. My on staff designer does the banner updates on it, she does a nice job.

John Diver said:
Hehe Frank has got quite a few people from here hire him for business.
Havent seen anyone give bad feedback on him, I think a few hosts have had banners designed by him advertised here already.
Think FastNetServers had advertising here with a banner Frank done...

Even if he didnt, I really liked that banner, one of the best I have seen :)

Who designed the banner your advertising on HT with now Max?

Thank You John that you like the banner am work on my new site of 2004 with more sample banners & a new Domain name also that I change.

maxhest said:
I honestly don't know John, ha! But he did my logo and banner for $25, a while back. Pretty nice deal. Last I heard of him after he made my stuff. My on staff designer does the banner updates on it, she does a nice job.

Very nice logo Max :)