best payment method

I think Google Checkout would be able to generate a much bigger market share if they just enable multiple currencies!!!

I hate the fact that they don't :( :).

Here are the payment options I consider "best" to have:

-PayPal - Most widely used online.
-2CheckOut - For credit card & also for all those countries PayPal does not support directly but can be done so via 2CheckOut
-Google Checkout - I find them to be the most reliable & very friendly (Very good customer service)
-Authorize.net

With the above, you can't really go wrong :).
I want recommend 2checkout, 2checkout delayed my application and after all delay still decline my approval request without meaningful reason.

I contacted their Accounting Manager that what's the meaning of these. He said" I don't know, it's only the Underwriting that can answer that".

So bad for a Payment processor like that.

We've tried a few different methods, but ended up going with Paypal.

On the checkout, we give folks the ability to use a Paypal account or a credit card, but it's all going to Paypal one way or another.

Paypal is the most widely used & acceptable payment method online after CC or VCC.
It's old, Major websites use it, And people trust it.
2Checkout is another good one which is a combination of Paypal & CC.

Paypal is the best payment gateway. But adding another gateway like 2co is recommended.

trouble with 2co is that you have to force your clients to use them as if they get no activity in a 2 month period then they will mark your account as inactive and all you could do with your account to use it to make purchases and wont be allowed to use it to sell anything

Paypal is the best and popular platform for ecommerce. However you need to check if your customers can by paypal or is there any other method they prefer than this. Also best way to do this is check what your competitor in business doing.

PayPal is the most popular and secure way really. Google checkout also seems to be one which is being used a bit as well.

Yep. Paypal is a popular payment gateway and really should be used to accept payments. That's how most of my clients pay. We also started using stripe for credit card payments and that has really helped increase signups.

Will have to look into google checkout too.

Chad

Paypal seems to be a globally accepted form of payment and convenient for both parties (customer - provider) on top of that credit cards are normal methods. There are cases however, where only paypal is accepted!

Stripe

I agree with most here that PayPal is a necessity if you are serious about eCommerce of any kind.

But for Credit Card processing, there is no better option than Stripe.
https://stripe.com/

2CheckOut is a joke in comparison to Stripe... and I was a 2CO user for years.

Regards,

We've stayed away from PayPal in the past because their fees are higher & they put a 90 day hold on your money.

Around the start of this year we started offering more straight forward products vs custom solutions / managed services, so we're going start offering it as an option.

Anyone know how to get around their 90 day hold?

We've stayed away from PayPal in the past because their fees are higher & they put a 90 day hold on your money.

Around the start of this year we started offering more straight forward products vs custom solutions / managed services, so we're going start offering it as an option.

Anyone know how to get around their 90 day hold?

have you been fully verified yet as i think this can be the only reason as we are under no such hold

Google Wallet!

As stated in the other thread Coogle WILL NOT allow web hosting as its they dont allow physical goods as they will only allow digital items and they dont class web hosting as a digital item. You cant just chose digital item rather than web hosting as the item as Google will close your account if they find out and you would have a job to get any money from your google account as they would deem this as a breach of your agreement with them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b1hosting