best payment method

PayPal by far the best hosting solution I think for many reasons.

But I think if you just want to accept cards on your website then MoneyBookers is good but I do want to look at Stripe in the near future as it looks promising.

PayPal is the best. Almost anyone who makes purchases has a PayPal account or at least a credit card they can easily use too. It's secure way to get paid and also customers know that. The fees are also fair.

As stated in the other thread Coogle WILL NOT allow web hosting as its they dont allow physical goods as they will only allow digital items and they dont class web hosting as a digital item. You cant just chose digital item rather than web hosting as the item as Google will close your account if they find out and you would have a job to get any money from your google account as they would deem this as a breach of your agreement with them.

Again, I have to show you....

http://www.hostingdiscussion.com/we...ogle-checkout-nov-20-2013-a-3.html#post168220

but this information

http://www.hostingdiscussion.com/we...google-checkout-nov-20-2013-a.html#post167506

is provided by Google and not just made up, so you are trial to say Google are wrong and are liars like you have a common issue on ALL thread you post and try and say everyone is wrong. which anyone can read your comments which other have also noticed this.

THERE IS NOTHING IN THAT ANNOUNCEMENT THAT SAYS YOU CANNOT SELL WEB HOSTING WITH GOOGLE WALLET. AS A MATTER OF FACT WHEN YOU SIGN UP FOR WALLET QUITE THE OPPOSITE IS INDICATED.

I HAVE GIVEN YOU AMPLE OPPORTUNITY TO SHOW US WHERE GOOGLE SAYS SELLING WEB HOSTING IS PROHIBITED. YOU HAVE SHOWN US NOTHING WHILE DISPARAGING ME.

FOR THE HONEST AND INTERESTED READER, I AGAIN POST MY DIRECT FINDINGS:

According to Alice at Google (1 855 WALLET6) when you sign up here: http://www.google.com/wallet/business/ you'll be taken to the API info page. On that page select Digital Goods. Fill out form and select Internet, Network, and Digital Media -- don't select Services -- as Primary product type. You can now sell web hosting and domain registration

I've included an attachment showing how a web host should sign up.

If "Internet Products" does not include hosting and domain reg, I don't know what is. There is nothing in the TOS about web hosting. There is nothing in the manuals about web hosting. There is absolutely nothing I can find in any Google documentation that would prevent a merchant from selling web hosting. Maybe there is somewhere, but no one can find it for me.

I can now sell web hosting from Android devices

THE END

Attachments

• wallet.JPG
    wallet.JPG
    65.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
all you have done is provided a form anyone can complete that does not mention web hosting and 'According to Alice at Google' who is Alice and wheres the transcript from her. you have provided nothing, what i provided is details direct from Google. others have also stated hosting is not allowed with wallet. i have informed google that you all their liars so they can take actions against you. I SUGGEST YOU PLACE ME ON YOUR IGNORE LIST AS I AM DOING WITH YOU.

what i provided is details direct from Google....stated hosting is not allowed with wallet.

You have not, sir

i have informed google that you all their liars so they can take actions against you.

I've survived your previous smears. I'll survive this one.

Don't forget to report Dreamhost and Namecheap for using Wallet.

Be sure to tell us what happens

FOR THE HONEST AND INTERESTED READER, I AGAIN POST MY DIRECT FINDINGS:

According to Alice at Google (1 855 WALLET6) when you sign up here: http://www.google.com/wallet/business/ you'll be taken to the API info page. On that page select Digital Goods. Fill out form and select Internet, Network, and Digital Media -- don't select Services -- as Primary product type. You can now sell web hosting and domain registration

I've included an attachment showing how a web host should sign up.

If "Internet Products" does not include hosting and domain reg, I don't know what is. There is nothing in the TOS about web hosting. There is nothing in the manuals about web hosting. There is absolutely nothing I can find in any Google documentation that would prevent a merchant from selling web hosting. Maybe there is somewhere, but no one can find it for me.

I can now sell web hosting from Android devices

THE END

Last edited:
For customer convenience the 2Checkout system works very well. It allows all types of payments from out checkout but their fees are substantial. I would probably vote PayPal if that's not something you're interested in.

Paypal is the best free payment gateway. But you can't use Paypal for your professional business. Because Paypal is limited in some countries include India & SriLanka.

If you run a business as professional, You can use PayPal. And you need to use the local payment gateway solution additionally who accept local Card payments & Net-banking payments.

I use stripe for CC processing and 2checkout for a backup CC processor and to accept Paypal Payments.

I try and steer clear from having to deal with Paypal. Their customer support has been horrendous IMHO. As I've stated before, they guys at Stripe are really awesome, never once have I felt like I've been mistreated :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
b1hosting