Angry to hell right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally unprofessional. How can he expect to stay in business with service like that?

Personally, I think he presents himself as a 13 year old reseller...

Definitely! If not run by a teenager, it's someone that obviously could care less about the reputation of their company.

If he's not making money and that is how he treats customers, why bother? :uhh:

Despite the language used by your “client” your replies are offensive. Given the abusive manner in which he was terminated without being told the reason for such a termination and all the other circumstances outlined above in the previous posts I’m taken aback that your account is still active on these forums and WHT with offers being presented in the shared hosting section. I wouldn’t wish for such a person or business representing the hosting industry. Clearly, you have no grasp of ethics or morals and regardless of the consequences your replies have caused you simply don’t mind. Your statement of “He used bad language first. He got a refund anyways.” sounds like something my 4 year old nephew would say.

Good luck on your business ventures and I am sure this attitude is only a teaspoon for what present or future clients must take delivery of.

I cannot change the past. No matter what I say will turn this thread into "crap". After this reply, I am done in responding to these replies since I screwed up beyond "repair" in your opinion.

I do not think that guy found it offensive obviously with his attitude. I will block whoever curses at me from now on since everybody and his brother likes to post everything he or she says.

You are saying that I act like a kid just because you do not like the language used. Simple as that.

He should not of re-posted that language or said what he said in the first place since he runs a hosting company. He should of just posted what he thought. I used repulsive offensive language that you see in a R Rated film, Music, or Video Games. My bad. I did not know people did not make mistakes or actually got angry for that matter or got stressed/fed up with life. They have anger management for a reason.

Last edited:
Here is what I said on WHT:
True. I need to really get myself together and ignore the abusive behavior since it's not true what he said. If I did that at my workplace, they would ice me right away. You can't get anywhere in life by listening to abusive behavior. You have to draw the line somewhere. I need to tell them that I don't like your behavior and move on.

He used bad language first. He got a refund anyways.

The maturity level here is astonishing. I can't remember the last time I've heard anyone over the age of 7 say "He did it first." Regardless of how the clients behave, every situation should be approached with professionalism and dignity. At the very least, you should fully expect every client to turn around and post their experience on a forum like this. So in those cases, wouldn't it be better to say that you responded professionally and tried your best to resolve the issue with your client?

Moving forward, this is a great learning opportunity not only for you, but for others starting out in the industry (or in any customer-service oriented business). Clients react strongly to poor service, but they react even more to disrespect.

Last edited:
It starts with giving the provider the opportunity to solve his problems. Or at least contact them first prior to filing a PayPal dispute. Try to solve it first and if they don't wanna cooperate than you are free to create a dispute as final remedy.

Its their fault. Not yours.

I would be extremely angry if this was my own situation.

You should contact the BBB and/or file at your small claims court for these kinds of matters. The small claims court will not need an attorney if you do it right as its fairly easy enough.

I am very sorry for this situation and I assure you this won't happen again under any circumstances no matter what happens. We cannot change the past but we can prevent this from happening again. Please give us a second chance to be your hosting provider. We do take this seriously and regret this from happening. We will do anything in our power to prevent this from happening again.

Last edited:
I have a right to get angry when I ask why has my account been removed and nobody told me?

You didn't give me an answer, more or less something other.

I then got angry since you never give me a decent explanation and just wanted to fob me off.
Clients will get even angrier if they get services terminated for no dam reason.

No matter what a Client says, you do not reply like that, I can own as many companies as I wish, I run about 6 and I have never spoke like that to anyone, and trust me I have had worse than what you got.
You can take it as a warning I guess, but again it was for personal use 'non Business' it does not mean you bring my own Company into it or explain I have one.

I don't need to act professional, I am a Client, when I run my Business or am involved with my Business I will remain professional, but when it is personal I will act like I wan't.
Overall the way it got replied to was a joke.

I have had a refund now, the guy calmed down after we had a chat.
Fedup with life or not, never mix pleasure with Business, simple, you need to learn to take a break rather than kill potential and current clients.

Not defending the host in any way but it seems you are as much a part of the problem as anything.
This kind of attitude pretty much tells the story.
I don't need to act professional, I am a Client, when I run my Business or am involved with my Business I will remain professional, but when it is personal I will act like I wan't.

Hello Blue,

Though I see your point, I would not consider Paul as the enabler in this case/scenario. Both sides (the host and the client) acted immature and unprofessional. What's done is done and hopefully both parties absorbed something from everyone's feedback and they can both move on now.

This thread should be closed since it appears both sides mention it will be their last post and it never really is :)

I have the right to get angry as well. I gave you a decent explanation and you wouldn't take it. You don't cuss me out. It looks bad on you as well. You accused me of scamming when I even explained continuously what happed. I have the right to defend myself. You could of been professional by not cursing me out. You are much more unprofessional in the first place by starting it. I rarely see this in the industry. I have worked for years at this.

I had to restore my whmcs data and some other data. That's why your account was deleted. Over 25 Spammers took my server over and it really bursted my bubble and you do this to me? The server was up for 6 hours and I had to get my data back. What do you expect? Quality service after I got treated like crap and everybody coming after me? Nobody will put up with that but I did it. I don't care if you don't believe me or not. I was not going to scam you. You obviously didn't care and was never going to believe me.

I had a good damn reason for the server being down. The data center gave me my data back but shut the server down completely after over 25 spam complaints.

Last edited:
I had a good damn reason for the server being down.

Most clients won't care. Its called being in the web hosting business and you have to manage each event to best of your ability, no matter how catastrophic it is. You didn't.

I have the right to get angry as well. I gave you a decent explanation and you wouldn't take it. You don't cuss me out. It looks bad on you as well. [...] You are much more unprofessional in the first place by starting it.

Does it look bad on the client as well? Yes.
Do you have the right to get angry? No.

Anyway, it seems like the case when nobody is learning from their mistakes. For that reason, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.