Advice me an alternatives for SolusVM, please.

If you have your own developers, you can build a interface based on Proxmox VE.

If not, you should stick with SolusVM, my personal experience with Virtualizor wasn't that good, and the others are not good enough for production.

I've searched the forum any VM control panels, but SolusVM and Virtualizor. Is any alternatives, no matter free or commercial?

We use Virtualizor for our servers, very easy to configure, easy to integrate into WHMCS.

Looks a lot nicer backend than solusvm

It's always tempting to try and drop the paid for solutions, but we've found SolusVM great, and it charges so little for the licensing.

What's your beef with SolusVM?

I guess you could also use Proxmox, there's a plugin form WHMCS for it but I don't have any real world use with it so I can't really recommend it.

I've searched the forum any VM control panels, but SolusVM and Virtualizor. Is any alternatives, no matter free or commercial?

There are several alternatives as mentioned, i have personally tested VM Manger, SolusVM & Virtualizor, in my opinion Virtualizor is the best by far, great product, great support, great price.

I have tested ISP Systems VM Manager, SolusVM & Virtualizor.

VM Manager i found far to basic and not very configurable, it also lacked the ability to set bandwidth limits other than port speed. SolusVM i found unreliable and the database became corrupted for no apparent reason plus there support is bad and they are VERY slow to release any updates. Virtualizor i found to be fantastic, highly configurable, great support and very stable.

Proxmox is very nice and open source.
SolumVM is also a great choice.
Virtuozzo is excellent as well.

Wouldn't recommend virtualizor...