3rd Party Support Services

If you outsource your support to a company and that company is trust worthy and good at their work, then you can sit back calm and just concentrate on billing and marketing and can build some good reviews. Hiring individual techs is similar to getting a dedicated team from a company and will cost more than a dedicated team depending upon the country from which you hire the people.

If you hire individuls, you need to take care of the OFF / Leaves of those people and there also you need to hire minimum of 5 techs to rotate them in 3 shifts and managing such a thing will be a tough tasks. But for a company, they will have surplus staff and can manage those leaves and offs without any issues

We have never outsourced and probably never will. I have had a partner twice in business and it's always a BAD idea, the 2 times it happened, it's forced me to close my businesses, because of one reason or another. I've now started fresh with a new business venture, a new outlook and I'm on a roll, all on my own, atleast for a while.

You just can't find anyone that is trustworthy or dependable, as something is going to happen and they are going to mess you up in one way or another.

Don't outsource your support, provide support to your own customers. If you can't do 24/7/365 support, offer support during set hours for your customers and let them know when you will be responding to tickets, live chat and phone calls or however you offer your support.