10GB/100GB Reseller @ $25.95 per month

Exon

ExonNet is going to be expanding into the reseller and dedicated server solutions market. Currently we only offer shared hosting on our site, however this spring we are looking to launch a new project which will allow for us to offer dedicated and reseller hosting.

To promote this launch, we are starting off with some reseller deals on a few select sites, HostingDiscussion being one of them. All HD members/visitors are eligible to receive:

For just a monthly fee of $20.95/month you can get:
10GB Storage
100GB Monthly Transfer
2 Static IPs
cPanel/WHM
Unlimited domains
Additional Static IPs are merely $0.75 per IP per month.

Is 100GB transfer NOT enough? Then go up to $40.95/month and get:
20GB Storage
200GB Monthly Transfer
2 Static IPs
cPanel/WHM
Unlimited domains
Additional Static IPs are merely $0.75 per IP per month.

One time setup fee free this week! All you need to do is signup and put in a referral ID of: HD to get started!

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to contact me personally. Thank you.

Regards,

Unlimited domains
Unlimited domains
Unlimited domains
Unlimited domains
Unlimited domains
Unlimited domains
Unlimited domains
Unlimited domains
arrrrrg, :crash: :crash:

Equinox, Exon's offer is clearly within the rules. I strongly suggest you leave it at that and not trash his advertising thread. Remember, he has to wait 14 days to start a new one.

Sorry, my apologies. I just know from experience that you can only have 'so' many domains on one reseller account, before the serer starts to struggle and things start to go wrong. Unlimited Domains is also the first place spammers go looking for to set up.
However, there is nothing (from what I've heard) wrong with Exon's services and I will refrain from trying to bad mouth him, which is obviously inconsiderate. Sorry.
~Equinox

Eq, don't worry about it *KISS* :D

IronCladonkey,
80GB of space is closer to a dedicated solution - but could be done on a shared server. We will be adding to our server collection and the new servers will have larger hard drives which would be able to accomodate the request.

For now, however, it would require an additional hard drive be placed in the server which would increase the one time setup fee to $75. With monthly transfer of 100GB and 80GB of disk space final monthly price would be $55.95.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mikstrahost