Zomex 10 Year Anniversary!

zomex

LONDON, UK - May 25th, 2019 - Zomex, a professional template provider has just reached a huge milestone!

Zomex has just reached 10 years in business! We launched Zomex on the 25th of May 2009 as a web hosting company, over time we began to focus on web hosting reseller templates!

Commenting on the 10th anniversary, chief executive officer of Zomex, Jack Curtis, said:

"It feels like yesterday when I launched Zomex. It's such a huge moment to reach its 10th Anniversary. Zomex is my baby, my passion and my life and it goes without saying that I will continue to dedicate my time and energy to Zomex's continued growth. Together we will take it to the next level, Here's to the next 10 years!"

Full story: 10 Years Of Zomex

--

About Zomex

Based in the UK, Zomex has successfully helped hundreds of customers from across the world start their web hosting business the right way - providing our premium WHMCS, Wordpress, PHP & HTML web hosting templates & WHMCS configuration.

What sets Zomex apart from the competition is its knowledge of the web hosting market, ensuring advice and guidance is of the highest quality.

For more information, go to www.zomex.com