You Provide the Hosting, Ill provide you Traffic.

Visionary

You Provide the Hosting, Ill provide you Traffic.

I have several highquality domains I want to setup Forum directories on. I am looking for someone to host them and in exchange you will get free advertising on every page. ie. Hosted by: Your Company Name.

You must have fast servers with good connection. No slow pokes please :)

PM if interested.

Hi please give us more details on your usage ( space and bandwidth ) and mabe some stats of these sites so we can see what kind of traffic is going to be coming , you can post it here or just contact us with these details.:D

I'm sure that Ardent Communications can supply the business exchange that you require, just send us an email to sales@ardentcommunication.com and we can work out a deal.

P.S. we trade services quite regularly and are very flexible when it comes to non-money transactions :)

i would be happy to sponsor you for free space on our high performance servers (intel xeon 2.4 processors, 10,000 rpm disks)

we offer a lot of added value services that other hosts are not able to supply such as urchin websits ($600 value) fantastico ($100) and miva ($600), all included as standard!

to sugnup for you free sponsored hosting to to

www.enginehost.com/sponsored.html

regards,
nick