Yahoo buys OMG.com

I wonder how many requests that domain name has? As for the domain name they are buying I would say they have a deal.

Must be making the owner of OMFG.com pretty excited right now. :)

LMAO OMG, No but seriously, I just spit my Mountain Dew all over my monitor when I read this reply. Yes, I'm sure they are excited! I wish I had that domain right now. I've recently bought some that I think will go nicely in the future.

80K seems like a very low price to pay for this domain given the monster prices some domains of lower quality have been going for lately.

Congrats Yahoo - any guesses as to their intentions?

I am loyal to Google until the moment someone else comes out with a better product. :D

nice...I don't know if I would define you as a typical average user though. Some people will naturally have chrome and the Google tool bar and continue to go to Google because its what they no and love.

I'm sure search engines are liking obtaining web hosting companies. Its difficult to do after they find one good one.

What could or would people host or what kind of site they will run with a domain such as called OMG.com??