.WS Domains

FastNetServers

How many of you guys have heard of .WS domains? Would you consider buying this domain extension...Would you think that this would be another one of those .Com booms because Coke, Intel and the other providers have already bought their domains.:)

I really dont think it will work...
its been here for a while but havent really kicked off.
Im thinking of starting a new domain ext. just to sell it to the big boys like coke, intel, MS just incase it does take off hehe.
Not many people will think of trying .ws for a site.
Do you know how long it has been up?
It isnt that popular with the registrars at the minute either I dont think

Well I am a reseller for .WS domains and I get about 5 - 10 orders every day or so...I think it would pick up at this rate...I dont know how long .WS ext has been out yet.

Good to know that you will be starting your own domain ext...I wonder how you do that...I mean like the process?

Does WS mean web site?

I wish someone would make the domain name .eo. Esperantists have been waiting for one of those ever since the internet. Since Esperantists are spread out so much, the internet is our best method of communication. So naturally we need a domain name.

Yes .WS means website...not many people can guess that but it was good that you did :)...well if you would like to start a NEW domain ext GO FOR IT...find out what you need to do and get the show rolling ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tombarko8