Wordpress to Joomla

With all it's plugins - I'm afraid no. Even if some type of conversion is done properly, would you want to have Joomla with kind of unclear prebuilt structure?

Trust me it is better to make a new website using Joomla.
I've worked with both, and for my money, I'd select WordPress every day of the week over Joomla. There's a reason why Joomla only has 7% of the CMS market share and WordPress over 60%.

One way to get around this is to install the WordPress "MD5 Password Hashes" plugin before you do the import. This plugin converts the WordPress passwords into MD5 which Joomla can understand

regards,

Is there a simple way to convert WordPress site to Joomla? Clear answer: most likely not. Don't convert, set up a new application. Usually, hosting provider have one-click-installer for installing either Joomla and Wordpress with few clicks only.

I use cms2cms, there is also plugin, and after export from WordPress you need to import in Joomla that's all the process need Joomla extension and WordPress Plugin

WordPress website into Joomla

Yes it is possible to convert your wordpress website into joomla.
You need follow the below instructions:

- First you need install the Jconverter extension & Joomla
- Get all your wordpress data details from WordPress files
- Then go into Joomla site and go to Extensions > JConvertor > Configuration and add all database which you collected from WordPress
- And click to start the conversion & check your all data which you added into Joomla
- Hope this will help you positively, & it’s very easy to follow.

Can I ask why? What makes Joomla better then Wordpress? I ask only becaouse I usally see it the other way around. Where users are changing from Joomla to Wordpress.

Can I ask why? What makes Joomla better then Wordpress? I ask only becaouse I usally see it the other way around. Where users are changing from Joomla to Wordpress.
As per my knowledge
  • Wordpress are easy to handle
  • WordPress easy rank in search engine,
  • Wordpress admin panel is very user friendly,
  • WordPress has some great secure plugins that help to protect your website
I mention here some points, but still there are lots of points that shows
wordPress is better than other framwork

As I know>> WordPress is a very well website creation programmed that enables you to design any type of website you can imagine. You have total control over the look and functionality of your website thanks to its great flexibility. But to set up, use, and manage WordPress, you'll need to be an expert developer.

I would say any of them are better, they are just suited for different things. If you want to move to joomla, its best to just a build whole new joomla website and migrate the needed data(like databases and so on).