Windows VPS control panel

Plesk is the better option but comes with licensing fees. If you want the best experience and understand that good things cost money, go with that.

If you are technically savvy or are partnered up with a Windows server administrator who is highly skilled you can probably get away with using WebSitePanel.

WSP is free and honestly isn't that bad. But there will be headaches and confusion when configuring and installing it. Once you get it up and running it isn't so bad. Issues will crop up from time to time ... But if you paid attention to what you are doing when setting it up they aren't that hard to fix.

Last edited:
When it comes to Windows control panel a very limited options available such as Plesk 12, and WebsitePanel. Though, several other alternatives might also available but they rarely get any update. You better consider Plesk 12 as it has several unique features.

Plesk is not for "Windows VPS", Plesk is used for windows hosting (not VPS)

You can use SolusVM Control panel or Virtualizor(Softaculous brand). If you are looking for virtualization only then Hyper-V is good for new company.

Hello,

The question is ambiguous so i will make two answers:

-If you want to create only one windows vps i advise you to use hyper-v.

-I dont know much control panels we are selling plesk and it works well. It has plenty of functionalities.

Its hard to know with certainty what you want from your question it looks two way. I am assuming you want to create windows VPS then either SolusVM Control panel or Virtualizor will be good for you.

If however you have a windows VPS and want to provision windows Hosting, I propose you try out Plesk 12 it does the job

Re:about best control panel for windows VPS

as per my requirements and usage plesk control panel is more valuable one.it helps with providing in web, email, application hosting and much more tools it powers for its users.it helps its end users by providing easier & reliable solutions

plesk control panel is more valuable one.it helps with providing in web, email, application hosting and much more tools it powers for its users.it helps its end users by providing easier & reliable solutions

Thing is he said VPS Hosting and Plesk does not offer VPS hosting. Its a web Hosting provisioning software. If the requirement is to host VPS then he would need a visualization software like SolusVM Control panel or Virtualizor.

Thing is he said VPS Hosting and Plesk does not offer VPS hosting. Its a web Hosting provisioning software. If the requirement is to host VPS then he would need a visualization software like SolusVM Control panel or Virtualizor.

In case you are asking which virtualization is best suitable for providing Windows VPS Hosting. Then i would recommend Xen-HVM and KVM Hypervisors, which are true hardware Virtualization Technologies available.

You can go for SolusVM Control Panel to manage the Linux or windows VPS. If you want Control Panel for your Window Hosting Then Plesk is the Best Option.