windows reseller

SJRHosting.com

We currently have linux servers and hosting and are looking to start a windows branch. We dont want to rent a windows server quite yet, so we are looking for a good windows reseller host that we can start with. Any suggestions would be great.

I dont get it why u want to shift to unstable windows servers linux is the best for os and also for servers i just wish i had more knownledge of linux than i would have used linux as main os of my home pc instead of window2003.

But remember windows servers are more expensive cause microsoft windows charge the servers too i think and linux is free....but dont know the real reason why windows servers are expensive.

link107 said:
I dont get it why u want to shift to unstable windows servers linux is the best for os and also for servers i just wish i had more knownledge of linux than i would have used linux as main os of my home pc instead of window2003.
I'll presume you're going to post again shortly with some documentation to back that up :)

Your statement is a myth - created by Anti-MS drones. Windows is as secure as you make it. For that matter; all operating systems are as secure as you make them.

But remember windows servers are more expensive cause microsoft windows charge the servers too i think and linux is free....but dont know the real reason why windows servers are expensive.
Windows server 2000/2003 has licensing costs, certainly. However, so does Redhat Ent. Linux. Put head to head, MS actually works out cheaper if you stay the course of a 5 year support life of each OS.

Simon

Sir if u mean you want me to show u the list of the loopholes of windows and backdoors into windows i wont do that use google for that cause i dont want to be wrongly accused of been a hacker but knowledge does help.

link107 said:
Sir if u mean you want me to show u the list of the loopholes of windows and backdoors into windows i wont do that use google for that cause i dont want to be wrongly accused of been a hacker but knowledge does help.
I agree entirely: Knowledge does help.

As does hiring good Windows staff. For every hole in Windows, there's a fix. Just like for every hole in a *nix distro, there's a fix.

I can see your point if you're going to leave the machine unmanned, and unmaintained. However, no company in their right mind would leave a server unmaintained.

Simon

Simon said:
I can see your point if you're going to leave the machine unmanned, and unmaintained. However, no company in their right mind would leave a server unmaintained.

Simon

Trust u wont beleive it that most of the hosting companies know nothing about how to maintain servers and whats going on the staff knows very little and there is no hosting company which can affoard to have staff check the server daily they most probably check weekly but a week is enough to crash the server.

link107 said:
Trust u wont beleive it that most of the hosting companies know nothing about how to maintain servers and whats going on the staff knows very little and there is no hosting company which can affoard to have staff check the server daily they most probably check weekly but a week is enough to crash the server.
Posting blanket statements don't make them correct statements.

Good companies do actually employ certified technicians and engineers. Good companies also maintain their systems, on a day-to-day basis. The companies you refer to however are not "good" hosting companies. There's another tagline for them; Bad hosting companies.

You need to get it out of your head that all windows servers are unstable, and run by morons.

I'll say it again: Any operating system is only as stable and secure as you make it.

Simon

ooh enough of these blanking statements whatever that means ? and i think we need to stop cause this is not the right place for the discussion and we are just spamming i can give u 100 loopholes in windows so for servers windows no good but stop spamming like me here its not about that if u have link for windows reseller post that .