WHMCS (WHM Complete Solution)

Another WHMCS users here, we previously ran MB4 and then MB5 but it was just going downwards, now we're very happy with WHMCS.

When I first entered the industry (around a year ago), I tried ModernBill 4. I really didn't like how it looked, so I had a friend upgrade me to ModernBill 5, which I thought looked absolutely hideous. I love WHMCS. :)

We bought the software right out, and it's really great. It integrates really well with Cpanel. The only thing is their latest release does have a few major bugs in it. We have been in direct contact with the developers, however, to quickly resolve the issue.

we are using it for good while now. Works pretty well.
Only issue we could find out is when you try upgrade versions. Causing many conflicts and complications. But within matt's help and some headache you get it over :)

Anyways, After testing both WHMCs and MB. I would go with WHMCs :)

ModernBill is too expensive, WHMCS is the way to go, i have never had any problems installing or upgrading it, and it has every feature you need and more...

I must admit we have been very happy with WHMCS but as with all billing systems, make sure you put the security in place to help frustrate the hackers...

I have to say the same, tried a couple of others before setteling on WHMCS.

Its exactly what my company needed, it cut the time we use on management and billing by 75% at least!

Take some time, and set it up right... and it wont fail you at all! :)

We've tested them all. WHMCS is the best. Our resellers love the free license we give them too!

I believe that WHMCS is quite frankly the best. I've used clientexec in the past but didn't like it too much. WHMCS is the most userfriendly and very easy to setup.

Modern Bill is ridiculously complicated to configure and their support leaves a lot to be desired. WHMCS is the complete opposite.

Whmcs is the greatest client and billing management system I have used. I recommend this service. because its simple reliable and easy to use.