WHMCS upgrade announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never liked WHMCS since May 2013, so I was lucky whilst my mates was turning off their installations because of the bad exploits released by localhost.re. And I've never sold WHMCS either, LicensePal did and they where the biggest distributor (from what I've heard - due to their database leak).

Updates to smarty and php 5.4 doesn't prevent their issues. You can use duck tape to fix a crack in a door but it doesn't prevent it being kicked in. I can say maybe you are blinded by the mistakes and errors because of trust.

so you never sold WHMCS or used WHMCS then why bash something you have no idea about.
their.

i dare say they have thousands more users compared to Blesta

lol, good one.

Yeah that is why he is always bashing WHMCS everywhere and promoting Blesta - he can still make money with Blesta :D

Why on earth do you say I am bashing WHMCS? I don't need to and if I was slandering their name which I'm not they could easily take me to court for slander and hurting their name…. Because they did it to themselves and I'm just using that to show others how crap they are… they don't have a leg to stand on.

I've not even mentioned Blesta here… so you can stop trying to be a clever. Thanks.

so you never sold WHMCS or used WHMCS then why bash something you have no idea about.
their.

i dare say they have thousands more users compared to Blesta

Never sold it unless reselling it to hosting customers who used me, which they didn't stop anyway… And I have used it and I'll post the evidence here to shut your trap, I'm not bashing or slagging WHMCS I used them from 2008 (when I was working for a mate) and from 2011- May 2013 as a customer myself. I know what it's like and I moved from WHMCrapSecurity before the big exploits was known and we found out how awful their coding is… and if you have forgotten here you go:

But hey you love WHMCS so much you put them to the back of your head and hope that Matt and his team fix it, and if they could fix it they wouldn't have been in that situation in the first place…. But what do I know, maybe they have sugar-coated enough with their false promises and bug crowd….

p4ybxqaq.png

fur584uu.png

t6z9fvbd.png

hp9ixxo5.png

kxfpezr1.png

6544k76e.png

Oh yes I've still got an invoice outstanding for Two Factor Auth which was free from Google… sounds right.

Last edited by a moderator:
WHMCrapSecurity before the big exploits was known

shows you know nothing. It was not an exploit. HACKERS convinced hostgator they were Matt and were given the login details to the WHMCS servers, then the HACKERS published the WHMCS database.

this had nothing to do with WHMCS, who infact worked hard to sort the issue out, also if any WHMCS user was found to be using the leaked database they had their WHMCS licences cancelled.

they are a long way from 5.2. Any software company will always releases security patches well apart from Wordpress that is

shows you know nothing. It was not an exploit. HACKERS convinced hostgator they were Matt and were given the login details to the WHMCS servers, then the HACKERS published the WHMCS database.

this had nothing to do with WHMCS, who infact worked hard to sort the issue out, also if any WHMCS user was found to be using the leaked database they had their WHMCS licences cancelled.

they are a long way from 5.2. Any software company will always releases security patches well apart from Wordpress that is

Why don't you just shut your trap as-well, where on earth did I mention HACK or HACKERS? Come on highlight it in my post, come-on…. :crash:

I never even mentioned the Database leak…. You and Matt have the same brainwaves…

Last edited by a moderator:
Why don't you just shut your trap as-well, where on earth did I mention HACK or HACKERS? Come on highlight it in my post, come-on…. :crash:

I never even mentioned the Database leak…. You and Matt have the same brainwaves…

you stated the big exploit which it was not an exploit it was the incompetence of Hostgator giving the server login details to a hacker, who then leaked out the database etc., which lead to WHMCS joining forces with cpanel.

do you think Blesta, Clientexec, Hostbill will be free of exploits.

if you think this they you are daft as ALL software will have vulnerabilities and will issue patches to combat these, some will be better than other and handling these.

wordpress
e107
Joomla
Drupal

are just a few that have had exploit issues over the years and still do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zentekinfosoft