WHMCS increases prices (again)

Wrong
Reseller bulk pricing went up, just like everything else, earlier this month. They mailed people they were going to do it, and they did.

In most cases, you likely won't notice it. However, when your clients come running to you because they've exhausted their client limit, you will.

No, if you look at the Starter prices these are the same prices as the old system, so these have not gone up

They will still increase price, because most companies are just using WHMCS. There are some alternatives too. Why companies are paying them? WHMCS is getting so many customers everyday, which gives theme an advantage to increase their prices.

There are some alternatives too. Why companies are paying them?

It is the same as why do people buy HP beans when Heinz beans are the market leader, people have a choice

People have a choice and if Clientexec, Blesta etc. are enough to run their business then why pay for WHMCS

They will still increase price, because most companies are just using WHMCS. There are some alternatives too. Why companies are paying them? WHMCS is getting so many customers everyday, which gives theme an advantage to increase their prices.
i agree, whmcs is already too dominant, we should try using another billing system too, free or paid too

there should be some that as good as whmcs

I would expect the price of whmcs to keep increasing

Since the cpanel buy out and since expanding on the solutions ability i would say that its worth the money.

In a good way, this does wonders for many hosting Companies and I have seen large influxes of clients over certain brands I am involved in, this is simply because it is cheaper than WHMCS direct! So it does assist the market in a way.

However it is disgusting the price hike is not small it has nearly doubled for the unlimited license which is not great, however good things cost money.

We are supporting them and they support us by providing us automation and less man hours.

On the other hand, resellers pricing has actually increased.

I have tried tons of alternatives and I assure you nothing compares and if it does there is one system and it costs $1000's and it still isn't the best IMO.