Which VPS is better to sign up with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of blog are you planning to host, and why do you need a VPS for that?
Why/what made you select these two companies?

Also, where are you geographically?

One of those is a company using three datacentres in the US and the other one is Australian. They seem like quite random choices.

Choose a host who understands your specific needs, and who can sit down with you and talk about what your needs are, and how that host can accommodate those needs.

It depends what are you looking for in a host. Reliability, hardware, location, and competitive pricing. There is a lot you need to look into when choosing a hosting provider.

You can follow these points while you are choosing the best hosting company for you:

-Check the web host’s server uptime record
-Check if they offer multiple add-on domains
-Ask about the company’s refund policy.
-Find out what a basic contract offers.
-Check for specialty features.
-Always check the reviews

Which VPS (hostingsource.com or asvhost.com) is better to sign up with? Plan to host a blog.
I checked them both out. They each have their own advantages, for example if you want to pay with cryptos than you can go with the second one. The first one looks better overall looking at the website.
Why did you select these two specifically?

Hey there!
I'm not aware of hostingsource.com or asvhost.com. However, I would suggest that you look into reviews and support services before settling on a company. Since many firms just provide ticket assistance, which takes awhile to complete. Check out the web reviews.

Back to your package, why a VPS for a blog? Is your blog already popular and so you need the resources or are you starting out?

I'd recommend going with a shared hosting plan until you grow out of it. Starting with a VPS, while very advantageous, can also be overwhelming if you don't know what you are doing, and don't pay extra for the panels (or setup free panels) to help manage it.

Status
Not open for further replies.