Which software is better?

bunnykins

I was looking at other software/ services similar to incapsula and I found 2. So any way which of these 3 is better?

CDN77
cloudflare
incapsula

Oh I can't edit. I just set up cloudflare for my site. That was easy. I also realized when I set that up I could if I wanted to use both cloudflare and incapsula because of the way they work.
Although I am thinking that probably would not be a good idea.

The third one I mentioned does not even load for me so not sure what the deal is with that.

Last edited:
I'm currently testing google's PageSpeed for our company website and am pretty pleased with the results so far.

Agree CloudFlare is very good as a CDN. They also have a good security system that goes along with it. Keeps alot of bad IP from hitting your site.

I am not sure why is CloudFlare any good for users compared to a normal CDN. Would like to know any specific reason you guys recommend it for ?

I would not mind knowing that as well. I did go ahead and set up an account with cloudflare. It has not effected the memebers so much but the bandwidth has dropped by a lot.

01 Apr 2013 / 102.03 MB
02 Apr 2013 / 261.73 MB
03 Apr 2013 / 205.98 MB
04 Apr 2013 / 155.94 MB
05 Apr 2013 / 119.08 MB
06 Apr 2013 / 26.69 MB
07 Apr 2013 / 25.16 MB
08 Apr 2013 / 43.51 MB
09 Apr 2013 / 56.48 MB
10 Apr 2013 / 32.83 MB

As you can see I started using it on the 6th.

Oh and my IPS was blocking cdn77.com and I kindly asked them to unblock it and now I am able to get to that site.

CDN77 is a reseller of the OnAPP CDN, and we've used their services to speed up some Euro sites which get Asian attention.

The service was so good, that we almost signed up to provide the OnAPP CDN ourselves, before we choose the solution we have now.

The only issue with CDN77/OnAPP, is that they DO NOT shield your website, but create a mirror URL that your images and static data should appear on, like MAXCDN and similar.
They therefore speed up your site significantly, but offer no protection from DDoS at all. Traffic spikes yes, but not DDoS.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zentekinfosoft