Which Software is better

I have used three, lPanel, CE and AutoPilot. AutoPilot is probably the most advanced overall of the three, but for me was a bit of work to setup. Very different.

I forget, I used phpCoin a bit to. Nice as it is free, but the admin area is rough. I understand from the last time I was at their forums they will be producing a pro version. Not sure what that means for the free version.

In general, ClientExec is the one to use.

Last edited:
We use ModernBill its the best billing software for webhosting, provide good support and services, easy to use and has number of features. It is a complete client management solution.

Don't like Modern Bill 5, however it has some great features. Clientexec is a good option all the others are not key players but good if you want a basic one which you can develop.

We use Clientexec, perfect for what we need and gets the job done.

I don't know how support for the other billing systems compare but Clientexec also has a very active community.

We used to use iHost but only for a short while.

Even though my vote went for CE, Account Lab+ isn't that bad either.

My vote has to go to WHMCS simply support great plus the fact that they are listening to their customers needs make it a great product,

I use WHMCS as well, it has no current exploits for hackers, and it is extremely easy to use & manage.

I have used Whoiscart but I think someone hacked it. I now use Clientexec and am loving it. I like the fact it has support feature as well.