Which of these is better?

Anjay

Hi there,

Sorry, I don't know where this kind of topic should go so I posted here, if it is wrong please move it.

Which is the better design do you people think?
Both are well priced and I think both are very good. Deciding on either buying one or buying both - one for Americas and so on while other for Europe and Internetional.

What do you people think? Should I buy both? Should I buy one - if so, which?

Thanks for all comments.

-Note: One is attached here, other is attached in next post.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 16

umm... here is the second, the colour version was more than 100kb, so I changed it and made it greyscale so it is now well within size. :D

I'll try and make the colour version less than 100k so it fits. :)

Attachments

• 002b.jpg
    002b.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 13
Ignore horid colours. Imagine them being crisp and clear. My graphics program is acting up for some dumb reason and won't accept any files above 100k, lol, so I've been going round and round to try and get it lower and lower and then finally save it, hehe.

Let me know what is better ;)

Attachments

• 002c.jpg
    002c.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 10
Here's another. Please make the choice out of three.

My company doesn't do marketing or the majority of what these layouts are about so content will be changed. ;)

I'm interested in the best design and images and so on. :)

Thanks

Attachments

• 003b.jpg
    003b.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 12
I would say the first, simply because its different.
I have seen so many layouts and hosting sites now that a lot look very similar, I think something different looks a bit better.
To me, a lot of designs are similar to those at template monster, and I really dont think they are the best anymore, used to like them but now a lot of hosting companies are using similar designs.
I dont think the third one is too bad either but would still prefer the first to be honest.
Which do you think looks best though?

Thanks for all your comments. I too, think the first would be better.

But, could you guy please check out the one attached and tell me what you think of this? Do you prefer the first or this? Could this really be used in a professional business?
This is what my in-house designers made.

Thanks.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 6
Yeah i still think the first is a lot better, dont really like that new one to be honest.
Dont think the images suit the type of site designed