Which is best panel control only for windows?

Augustino

Hello

Which is the best panel of control for windows

Helm I think than is incomplete in comparative with plesk and H-sphere but is easy of use. I dont like this panel.

Plesk Is a panel very good, very powerful, a little dificult for the clients, but I think than is the best, last I have seen complaints for the plesk reloaded

H-sphere Today, is the most used for many companies of hosting, except for big datacenters as theplanet or ev1, but slowly this gaining market to plesk

Today, I don´t know between H-sphere and Plesk which is the best panel,
most easy for the clients and the most powerful.

For you which is the best panel for windows?

I'm very partial to CPanel/WHM

However, you will certainly get mixed feelings regarding most of the control panels.

CPanel is probably not the most pleasant to work with, on the admin end....but for the end client, they typically love it.

ANMMark said:
I'm very partial to CPanel/WHM

However, you will certainly get mixed feelings regarding most of the control panels.

CPanel is probably not the most pleasant to work with, on the admin end....but for the end client, they typically love it.

There isn't a version of cPanel for Windows (for now). :)

artvision said:
There isn't a version of cPanel for Windows (for now). :)
Of Course

I don´t understand Why very much hostings have H-sphere because is expensive ($4 dollars for domain and $3 dollars for domain in resellers plans).
leaving the posibllity to have hosting company cheap

I think than H-sphere is the most new panel between helm and plesk, but is really good, if is really good the best then I think than is good review

H-sphere is really good? Is the best?
:)

Last edited:
artvision said:
The best Windows control panel without doubt is H-sphere! :)
But it isn't only for Windows. ;)
I am writing only windows so that somebody no write in the post Cpanel/WHM :)
The unique convinence of H-SPHERE is your system of billing and ticket included? o Why is best than plesk in other factors or aspects?

Thanks

There is also another product called Hosting Controller which isn't horrible. I don't think there is anything good in the Windoze world. :)

kris1351 said:
There is also another product called Hosting Controller which isn't horrible. I don't think there is anything good in the Windoze world. :)

You have the reason but exists clients looking for windows plans because have sites with asp and ms-sql

Then I am concluding for yours comments than h-spere is the best for windows for the clients surpassing plesk, not mattering the expensive of h-sphere

Anyone with opinions?

H-Sphere, by a screaming country mile.

The other are just control panel's. H-Sphere is a complete, dual-operating system hosting automation system. It is unfair to compare H-Sphere to other CP's, in my opinion.

don´t understand Why very much hostings have H-sphere because is expensive ($4 dollars for domain and $3 dollars for domain in resellers plans).
I'm not sure where you picked up that pricing structure, but it's incorrect.

There is no per-domain licnesing in H-Sphere. H-Sphere licenses are defined as end-user control panels. Each of these control panels can have as many domains attached to it, as you wish.

Licenses, when buying in bulk, can drop to as low as $2.20 per license.

Simon