Where for outsourcing or getting a tech

Where is the best place to get outsourced support or even just to hire the one person to help me with tech issues and to provide support.
I would like someone in America.
How much should I pay for a tech just for the one server?

Hey Stephen I use Rack911 for all my security and support issues. He is in California and does wonderful work. Freckled

How many tickets do you get in a day? Are they easy things that can be done at the user level? Are things like cppop, httpd, exim, etc breaking each day and have to be restarted? About how much % of the tickets requires root?

If it somewhat of a low level I don't mind helping you out. Maybe we can work something out like external storage...

Theres quite a lot of support Robert so I would need to hire someone to do it almost full time really.
There are a lot of things that need root access but also a lot of the small questions that users normally ask.

The services never break but they automagically restart anyway if anything was to go wrong so theres never any problems with that really.

I also use Rack911, they are very good at everything they do. Steve is wonderful and the best at his work. Anyone needed a dedicated admin, security updates or just general server work, he's your man.

cinu said:
Just try the 2 weeks free trial by supportpro.com

Cinu,

PLEASE look at the dates of all these threads you are posting. Most of them (if not all) are old threads. I can understand that you want to promote your business but do it on relatively new threads.

I just hate having to sift through these old messages. :spammers:

I was about to reply to this thread to recommend some server admins I have used in the past and just before I hit post, I noticed this thread was from Feb. and the last post (besides yours) was in May... C'mon... I'm usually not this outspoken but you've posted to many replies with the same issue!

I guess I'm just grumpy this morning...