Where do you advertise?

Hello,

We traditionally advertise in newspapers and with flyers.

We have recently submitted to all the directories and began posting on the forums (though I think the forums are more educational then advertising :) )

I think forums are a good place, they are the only place i have gone when i was getting hosting in the past.
You can normally tell what a host is like when you can see how they are on the forums, I can normally tell if someone seems to know a good bit, helps others (ie. will spend time to help a customer with any problems) and the like..
Its no way to judge a host at all but it gives you an idea i think.

Advertising in your local area is good, not too expensive.
Advertising on forums with a target audience is a great way to get customers, probably one of the best I think.

How do the flyers work for you?
Its £9 here for 1000 flyers which is cheap i think.
Think thats about $12 but not sure..

I think that internet advertising is oversaturated especially for the hosting industry hence I focus on advertising locally and gettingclients locally which is much better.

We advertise on some big websites now and forums somewhat, not a whole lot.

Do a little local advertising too, word of mouth really helps us.

getabanners said:
It nice, I give my kid the flyer he going to all the store give them out.

Haha, now thats a cheap form of advertising, and you dont even have to do the dirty work!!

I advertise locally too. I have stuff in the newspapers sometimes, put out fliers on local stores counters, maybe put some stuff up around the local schools.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zentekinfosoft