Where do you advertise & what results have you had

We've never really advertised (apart from the odd banner ad that we've got in exchange for hosting - no results there though) - all sales come from referrals. Like they say - keep a client happy and they might recommend you but give someone really poor service and on average they will tell 8 people to steer clear".
Cheers

Like Mark said, my biggest return has been the client referrals. In fact, thats the only return that I've got.

Keep 'em happy! :D

I am starting to get a few referrals now that my client base is building up, and ive got a few testimonials on my website now, so im not doing too badly

We're advertising in a few places. I think once our new site is up, we'll do it more so.

Back to current advertising though, we've done a few campaigns on adwords, we've got a few banners / buttons on web design / programming sites, and we're going to do a sticky on WHT soon.

i would agree with referals. I dont have too many customers yet, but the ones i have tell their friends about it, and i keep getting numerous people contacting me, so and so's refered me. As long as they are happy, their going to tell their friends. Word of mouth is a very strong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hostys