Where can I see the last deleted domains?

SynTax

Hello, I can see when the last deleted domains in the world were deleted and from where in real time. For example, at what time today, which domains will be deleted and re-registered.

Is there a website that performs these operations?

Hello, I can see when the last deleted domains in the world were deleted and from where in real time. For example, at what time today, which domains will be deleted and re-registered.

Is there a website that performs these operations?
If you run a search via google for "realtime expired domain list" you'll get a number of websites in the results. I've not used any of them myself.

If you run a search via google for "realtime expired domain list" you'll get a number of websites in the results. I've not used any of them myself.
I did a little research, but I asked you because I could not find a quality site that I wanted.

I did a little research, but I asked you because I could not find a quality site that I wanted.
Yeah, I remember many years ago there were a few lists that were updated nightly and distributed (paid service) and I know some of the big domain resellers had it as a service that if you were a reseller you could get access to lists and hopefully pick up a domain - but it's been a LONG time since I've done any domain prospecting for no specific reason.

There are a number of websites that sort of allow you to do what you want.

Some registrars put up domains that have not been renewed and cancelled by its customers for auction. Dynadot for example does this: www.dynadot.com/market/auction/

Then you have services that will attempt to catch a domain after the grace period when it become free for registration again. Like www.dropcatch.com

And then at the very end, you have things like expired domains lists.
www.expireddomains.net

Hope this helps

There are a number of websites that sort of allow you to do what you want.

Some registrars put up domains that have not been renewed and cancelled by its customers for auction. Dynadot for example does this: www.dynadot.com/market/auction/

Then you have services that will attempt to catch a domain after the grace period when it become free for registration again. Like www.dropcatch.com

And then at the very end, you have things like expired domains lists.
www.expireddomains.net

Hope this helps
Thank you, these were what I was looking for :)