What series are you into?

Artashes

Administrator
Staff member
2020 has been the best year for entertainment content. Between lockdowns, quarantines and self isolations, people have watched a ton of programming. 🍿

Just curious what new series you've watched recently that you really loved.

I haven't really watched any series for over a year - mostly reruns of Magnum P.I. Sad, isn't it. :p

I am in the UK, but i like the US dramas Chicago Fire, Chicago Med, Chicago P.D. , New Amsterdam, Station 19, S.W.A.T 2017 etc. so i stream these, most have only restarted production again after being stopped due to Covid 19

Humans on netflix. Used to be a channel four program in the uk. Loved it. Near the end though. Hate it when series just seem to end :(

Or the crown is good
The fall is also good.

At least netflix keeps track of where im upto otherwise id be lost.

Humans on netflix. Used to be a channel four program in the uk. Loved it. Near the end though. Hate it when series just seem to end :(

Or the crown is good
The fall is also good.

At least netflix keeps track of where im upto otherwise id be lost.
I hate it when the networks will place a series on a terrestrial channel and wait until people get hooks and then move it to a paid channel to try and force these people to pay to continue to watch the series

I hate it when the networks will place a series on a terrestrial channel and wait until people get hooks and then move it to a paid channel to try and force these people to pay to continue to watch the series
Unfortunately they've stopped making the show now :(. But who knows they may always bring it back in the future. Its the same with many other shows I guess.

Unfortunately they've stopped making the show now :(. But who knows they may always bring it back in the future. Its the same with many other shows I guess.
Yes. I have seen many good series start on terrestrial channels and then after a couple of series move to subscription channels. Humans stopped as they were not getting the viewers (i wonder why)