What script is best for MY needs?

BlackStorm

Hey,
I am going to buy a new script, maybe a few will be needed.

There are 2 main things:

1. Billing/Management

I need something that new customers can use to order a new account, save the information for me to view and then setup their account and have all details available that are needed.
I would also like it to be able to get the payment automatically for paypal payments, and allow the user to make their payments without me having to do anything, through 2CheckOut.

I want the script to send out an invoice monthly (Or whenever payment is due) to the customer and also allow me to view this (so I can print off a hard copy)

I also want this script to manage all clients so I can get all details for clients when needed, easily and quickly.

2. Support

I would like to change scripts for live chat and helpdesk, I would prefer to have both in the one so its easier to manage support.

Something which has different levels of access so I can allow other people to reply to support tickets, but limit what they can do.

For live chat, I would like it to show good stats on the users that are creating a live chat session, including what page they are on, where they came from, how long they have been on the site etc.

-----

Thats the things Im looking for so hope someone can give me some suggestions and why you are suggesting the script(s) so I know whats good, and whats bad about it.

Also, I would like to get each script for either around $150 maximum each, or a leased monthly/yearly license (I would really prefer owned, I dont like having to pay things monthly or yearly)

So some people have good suggestions within my budget!

Thanks,
John

Hey Jose,
Thanks for the suggestions :)
I talked with someone a few days ago and they didnt like PerlBill and moved to MB from that.
I decided to go with whois.cart
It had everything I wanted for the billing and Im just going to keep the support seperate.
Didnt want MB because it has far too much that I dont need.

Thanks!
John

John Diver said:
Hey Jose,
Thanks for the suggestions :)
I talked with someone a few days ago and they didnt like PerlBill and moved to MB from that.
I decided to go with whois.cart
It had everything I wanted for the billing and Im just going to keep the support seperate.
Didnt want MB because it has far too much that I dont need.

Thanks!
John

ok John No problem :) :)

OS Ticket is very nice, handles support via email and will also intergrate with modernbill. That is what I use. For live chat, CSLV is a good one and is included in my auto installer.

I like whois.cart it is pretty straight forward and simple. You could use perldesk or one of the many new helpdesk out. I ma playing with HelpCenterLive right now

Sold on WHM autopilot too

I love it and they are always improving on it, updating and upgrading, user forum and support that answers back within a couple hours at most. I installed my first version and now I just pay the $10 and they install it for me. More time for me I say. WHM Auto comes with a support system built it, I can never get customers to use it though. They prefer chat and email direct. Freckled

Just wanted to add an update that came out yesterday about WHM AP, Renax announced to their customers that AP will be incorporating Edge Panel in the next version that should be released around March as a default module

I am looking forward to this. You can read more about Edge Panel here Edge Panel

And this is from the developer of WHMAP
There will be default ' modules ' included in v3 and EdgePanel is one of the three defaults.

The other 2 will be [2] esupport [3] cerberus

I cant get HelpCenterLive to work at all.
It doesnt even tell me when people are online, i have to refresh and it doesnt alert me when people request a chat so they end up thinking no-one is answering.
I dont know whats wrong as I have it installed correctly and I downloaded the latest stable build.

WHM AP sounds like its going to improve a LOT for the next version

John,

All you need Modernbill has it :)

You can Integrate it with Kayako eSupport + LiveResponse for Extra $25/Month :D

Modernbill is the Best Script I had seen and I recommend it to my Friends ;)

~Francisco