What is happening

BlackStorm

Hey,
I just wanted to say why I havent really been on recently.
I have been very very busy with work, doing a few websites and also coding a program.
I will be on a lot more very soon but its just kind of hard at the minute as everything is a bit hectic.

Hey no worries. I've been coding a bit to recently. Turned out to be a bit of a success as well. 800 downloads in 5 days so far.

I listed the program on a popular web site called MacUpdate.com. Mac developers can list their software there.

iCommand

I don't have a very good web page for it so I have not listed it at macupdate. More info is at www.vision-park.net/icommand. The next version will contain a button for donations so I'm hopping someone will donate. The next version will also contain translations into Norwegian and other languages. The Mac developers kit makes localization very easy.

If you know any UNIX geeks who use mac please tell them about this. Every little download helps.

I never thought I would make anything so popular.

Congrats :)
i dont have a Mac so I cant use that..
The file size is VERY small, only 88kb.
Most programs are a lot bigger than that.
is that the exe or source which you are making avilable?IE. is it closed or open source?

Currently closed source but once I finish developing it I will host it as open source at sourceforge.net. Might as well.

It is compressed using sit which is the Mac equivalent to zip. The uncompressed file is something like 400 kb. It used to be less but the Norwegian localization files increased the size.

2017 downloads now :D but no donations :unsure:.