What I was thinking today

Bullten

Guys today when I was thinking about opening a different web designing and Internet Marketing website. I have good knowledge in Internet marketing but zero in web development. To open a website you need to have some people who are good in skills and supports your idea till you start making money. I have an idea of gathering people who are good in programing and seo and then form a team buy developing a business website and forming it a company later on. As per my thought a team of 4 people would be a good idea to start but In starting you have to keep your expectation aside because we all know starting if something is like a struggling phase and you have to show your expertise to start making money.

I would love to here others reply about the idea and also from those who may be interested in doing so.

If you know nothing about web design, i wouldn't bothering offering a such service. You would have to pay someone else to do the job therefore losing money. Stick to services you know how to do.