What do you think of our new design?

The contact form on the center home page threw me off completely. It should have your packages and a place to order from - unless you are a Quote/Estimate operation. The Form completely threw me for a loop on that.

When I went into the Web Hosting page, I found the packages, I clicked on the Buy - and it took a few seconds to redirect (5-6 seconds). Then when the order page loaded, it looked disconnected from the site. A little more integration and maybe removing the gray background color might help.

The "Live Chat" button on the home page is a great feature if someone is around. When I clicked it, it just loaded #, so refreshed the page. If it's used, awesome, if it's offline, state that.

From what I can see with the domain registration, it looks like the domain was registered in August 2019, but on the "Tandem" page, there's a quote saying that the user was referred to your company and dated 2018. Either that quote is wrong, the date is wrong, or the company name was changed. Please fix.

Nice use of graphics in the site - nothing overpowering.

The knowledgebase link in the footer goes to a 404 error (/help/ page)
Network Status also gives an error (status.aonap.com)

Good layout overall - just a few tweaks needed. I didn't do a full dive but looks pretty good on a surface level.

If you are charging VAT then you must legally display your VAT reg. number, also if you are running this through your ltd company then at the footer of your pages you should have this

Aonap Limited. Registered in England & Wales. Registration Number 12174348

I do like your site, but also noticed "Download our brochure" was another #
I did not click on everything, so not a detailed review like Conor's.

It's a nice looking site for sure, but as a couple of others here have, I clicked on a couple of links that were broken which didn't inspire me with confidence.

The testimonials on the front page also look like they were all written by the same person (whether they actually were or not) and there is no link of any kind to verify who those people are or what they are hosting with you.

The testimonials on the front page also look like they were all written by the same person (whether they actually were or not) and there is no link of any kind to verify who those people are or what they are hosting with you.
these look generic ones, as look at first 1 ' just click on chat button and someone is there' how can this be as the chat button does not work

Thank you all for the detailed review and taking your time to look at the site. I will collate all of the above and use to amend on our next update. Much appreciated!