What do you think About this?

Francisco

Greetings,

We have received one Order from UK for $358.75 (10Mbps Server $350 + Taxes)via Credit Card (MasterCard), this Guy contacted us first via eMail, using his Hotmail.com Account, after the Second eMail contacted us via MSN Messenger and ordered. First, he wanted to make a Wire Transfer, then a Credit Card payment, I said, well ok no Problem....

Results that this Guy used another Person Credit Card (Not under his Name) to pay us. We asked for a Signed Authorization from the Credit Card Holder and he refused. He said that he can't give that Information that's so Personal :rolleyes: ... Yeah Right... I have Reversed the Charges to that Card since he is not in Position to Fill the Form :list:

Can you tell me if I'm asking anything above Normal here?

http://mtxis.net/cc_auth.pdf

Thanks.
Francisco

Sounds perfectly fair to me. We got through an order for a $900 order. Sent an email asking for some form of proof, never heard anything.

As for the form looks fine. Sounds like a fraud to me

Rus

Yep that sounds fair to me too Francisco, it really sounds like fraud to me.
Maybe you could give him a phone number to contact you so you can talk on the phone and you can explain why its needed to him, just incase its not fraud (which I really think it is but you never know...)