what do you know?

HTML, some PHP a lot of Delphi :) (Delphi is for application coding, ie. programs)
Have been too busy to do much coding recently but working on a big project in Delphi

Theres a lot of websites for learning but it depends on what code you want to learn ;)
Just say which you want to learn and I will think if I know of any good ones.

OK I will try remember a few sites, there would be loads for HTML and a few good ones for PHP.
Have you been to www.sitepoint.com?
Thats a very good site for learning about this kind of thing

For tutorials try webmonkey.com. They have quite a few on web programming.

I also know a bit of Delphi but because it is not available for Mac I am now using RealBasic.

I know HTML and some VisualBasic 6. I also have delphi but am not sure on how to use it, need to buy books.
Hey try out a programming language called POWERBasic.
The fastest code i have seen :blink: .

I would like a program that the code is easy enough to learn, powerful and have small file sizes.
If any company can produce this they have the market cornered
I want to learn c++ soon, going to learn VB this year but I know i will end up using delphi code when writing VB

Hmm.. i wont be starting C++ till i master VB or near, because C++ looks tough.
VB is easy but can consume alot of space on it's programs.
Powerbasic makes a small size though.

C++ does look hard but its very powerful and it compiles small file sizes which is something i want.
I have been working on a big project in delphi for over a year now and its taking a lot of work.
Theres a lot in Delphi which can be hard to do because Delphi isnt powerful enough in some areas so you have to find another way to do things.
I have been coding in Delphi for years and still havent mastered it, I doubt i ever will though because theres so much to it

Is C as powerfull as c++?
I thought it was a very old code which wouldnt have a lot that c++ has.
I might be wrong through, havent looked at much about c or c++

C++ is an updated version of C. Because it has more programming libraries it compiles bigger. ++ in C means increment. So thats how it got its name C++.

I was thinking C++ was just a newer version of C but wasnt sure.
Thanks for the info :) I wondered that a few times before

The creator of C++ also removed certain capabilities from C. C gave the programmer complete access to a computers hardware. In C++ they removed most of the dangerous parts and made it more powerful.

That seems a lot more powerful that what I have been looking into, I have to learn VB this year anyway but I think I might learn c++ after that.

C/C++ is also portable code. It can be recompiled for other operating systems with little or no reprogramming needed.