Website integration - Easy job - Same design throughout some scripts

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackStorm

Hey all,
Need a job done which should be very easy.
Hosting-Talk.net is going through some changes and a new script will be added to the site.
What I need is for someone to edit the script, and the others parts of the site, to have the same layout and design throughout the site.
The site style will be based on the forum skin and it MUST be very similar throughout the whole site, therefore please do not contact me unless you are sure you can edit the scripts to allow this.

The scripts that will need edited are:
Linker
vBulletin
SiteWorksPro

The vBulletin needs VERY very little changed, this might only need changed if you are editing anything in the header of the other scripts, to be honest, there probably isnt any need for vBulletin knowledge.

You must also be a good graphical designer as I would be interested if you can add some graphics maybe to the header or scripts which can be used sitewide to improve the layout.
I would like the header to look more professional on all scripts and this is the main thing.

As you can probably tell, what Im looking for, in short, is someone to clean up the site and make it look a LOT more professional.

There really isnt much to be done though.

Please post here and/or contact me via PM with a quote and information on you and what you can and will do for the price quoted.
This must be done within 2 weeks at the latest, one week would be prefered.

Thank you,
Just ask if you have any questions,
John

On the Linker what you what to be do I use that program before & of graphics you should talk to GetYourBanner he did my logo & banners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ansrtch