Website For Sale - Forum Skin + Products + Designs EVERYTHING EXCLUSIVELY!

volize

Hi there,

It has been a bad start for me as a starter who has only started on doing self business this year especially since I had to further my studies, had to move from state to state, time was very limited. I am actually just back from a 14 day trip, which was an immediate

Because of that, I had unhappy customers, and such cases. I have done some plans in contacting the ones affected to at least replace the work with what is acceptable with an apology. Even I had issues with my design partner.

I have decided not to be running any business at the moment, and at the very least, to just work for anyone. What is a good designer without good business ethics right?

Now, I want to sell everything on the site, plus the phpBB SkyLine designs EXCLUSIVELY, the free phpBB skin returned us TONS of hits, plus a high rank at google.

I am selling:

- The Website + Sources + Backend Scripts + Exclusive Rights

- All of The Products + Backend Scripts + Exclusive Rights

- The phpBB Skins + Backend Scripts + Exclusive Rights

Looking forward to your offers, please send them to webmaster@volize.com. Minimum offer is $270

Buy Out price: $440

Thank you.

Volize, please specify if those partner-sites SiteGadgets.com, MusicLyrics and others are yours or not, and if you're selling them as well.

Btw, that is some great template! Your whole portfolio iof logos and templates is impressive. You certainly have good talent.

A lot of the images on those "exclusive" templates are from Template Monster and/or Boxed Art templates.

Templates - yes. I was commenting more towards the logos he made and the phpBB template.