Web Hosting - Reliable And Cheap :)

Can you post the site that you host with them?

EDIT: I need to stop opening 10 pages at a time or I will always lose in front of you Blue. :D

How can you recommend them?

They have only been online for 2 weeks so you have no record of reliability or uptime.
You don't even have a site.

What are you basing your recommendation on?

EDIT

I just noticed that you added a post.

Around here we call this spam.
The fact that your "cousin" owns this business really is no indication of quality and does not justify the review.

Ahh well, all I did was try to recommend a hosting company. I know ive been online for 2 weeks, but I've known his company since its opened. Im very close to him.

Since it opened, according to the site, is two weeks ago.
I'm sure you are very close to your cousin but false reviews are not the way to start out in an honest business.

As soon as it is opened or never. It depends on the business.

Like I said, starting out by shilling the forums is the wrong way to go about it.

You should also do your cousin a favor and tell him that the hosting company he is a reseller for offers an Unlimited Bandwidth and Unlimited Space plan.

This is a bad recipe for server instability and downtime.

Local advertising to start out is usually the best way. Put up some flyers, talk about the company at meetings and events, maybe sponsor a couple of local non-profit sites to get some word of mouth advertising.

When you start getting some customers and generating some income then it would be time to consider advertising on some forums or using adwords etc.

It's not going to take off over night. It takes a lot of work and a lot of perseverance.