Web Hosting News 🥳🍾🥂

Artashes

Administrator
Staff member
Hey everyone,

I'm thrilled to announce the launch of our very own daily news outlet dedicated to the cloud and web hosting industry!

https://hostingdiscussion.com/news/
(accessible via "Hosting News" navigation tab)

We've decided to part ways with the usual boring press releases and those general, cookie-cutter hosting articles that are divided into even more boring categories. Instead, we're bringing you something fresh, fun, and truly exciting. Our aim is to create a news source that people actually look forward to visiting every day.

Expect fresh takes, great finds, and engaging stories that connect through a single, continuously updated storystream. This isn't just another news site—it's a vibrant, lively community for all things cloud and web hosting.

For complete experience and additional content, follow our Twitter/X and YouTube channel.

Stay tuned, and get ready for some cool content.

Cheers,
Artashes

Submit news tips.

Had a nice chat today with Guido from @upback about the product and where it's heading (real exciting stuff). Interview coming mid-August.

Apologies for the double post but I checked it out Art and I love it. I love the look and feel of it. It has a natural flow and works well with the forum and its colors.

One bit of feedback is the news page takes a while to load. I thought it was my work connection at first so I used my phone and had the same issue. Not sure if others have noticed this or its just me and my area.

The news section was very slow for me just a minute or two ago. The whole forum bogged down after that a smidge. Anyone else noticing this issue?

The news section was very slow for me just a minute or two ago. The whole forum bogged down after that a smidge. Anyone else noticing this issue?
Not sure what that was for you. Just checked HetrixTools, they show stability in CPU, RAM, disk and network usage throughout the day. UptimeRobot confirms the same.

I went ahead and checked for you art and it took a about 4-5 seconds to load. After going back a second time however, the loading dropped to 1-2 seconds. Could of been a caching thing and now my browser has your stuff saved for faster loading. Hope this helps.

Back