Web Host Boot Camp

So far so good. I just watched my first video today. I am getting spammed by their emails though lol I am getting emails from them telling me when it starts, their sorry, and blah blah.

Last edited:
I watched. Great start..
Was this first one not live? I attended right on time yet it only showed 3 others online and chat was disabled..

Well. Good idea. lets see how that is going and what will happen in the end. As for the first time not bad

Just got out of the first live session. It was actually very helpful. I'd personally suggest anyone to check it out :)

Just stayed there for a live session. Parts of the presentation were interesting and informative. Of course a lot of it is common information, but it never hurts to keep up with the status of things.

Just stayed there for a live session. Parts of the presentation were interesting and informative. Of course a lot of it is common information, but it never hurts to keep up with the status of things.

I felt the same way about the first session.

Looking good :) The first session was a bit too basic for most I think. But, the second one was more interesting and covered some good areas.

I'll have to confess here but I've never heard of this Web Host Boot Camp. Can someone let me in on the details as to who's doing it, when it is and how much it costs?

It'd be nice, IMO, to offer at least a tentative schedule so participants can plan what they'd like to watch.

I enjoyed the A.C. Ross presentation and recommend hosts or prospective hosts view it. For some reason, the conference software didn't like pausing.

I may have to check this out. I'll be in Montana this coming week though, so we'll see if I can grab some time to log on. These are all free right?

We will have an updated schedule posted shortly. It will be PDF downloadable as well.

Some sessions are live and some are recorded. They all are free and the future web host boot camps will be free as well.

This is only our first one so we are learning, taking notes, and improving each time.

I attended the first session and it was pretty good. However, the downside for me is that since it is over the internet, at times I get disconnected and missed quite a big part of stuff, I dont get to have it replayed to me again. But as Zachary has said, some sessions will be recoded and all so I guess that should be fine for some of the sessions.

All in all, I would say that this idea is a pretty good idea and I learn quite a lot from the first session!

Alex:

Thank you for the feedback and I'm happy to hear that you learned a lot. There is some technology hiccups in the first one and those will be worked on over the course of the next six months before the next boot camp.

All the sessions are recorded. If you are unsure how to access those please PM and I'll provide it to you.