Wassup strangers

ryanwillyson

Apparently, I hadn't introduced myself yet. What's up peeps of this forum, my real name is Ryan, and willyson is just my faint attempt in maintaining anonymity amidst strangers. I wear (and have worn) many hats. I've learned software development but am particularly not good at it because of my deteriorating eyesight, I've been a telemarketer for quite some time, and am now just a consultant for startups (mainly e-commerce startups). Nice to meet ya'll.

Hey Ryan,

Only a few days late, at least it didn't reach the "and you are?" stage ;)

Consulting with Startups - now there's a nightmare (and reward). Thankfully I'm usually in the stage that they have figured out what direction they need to go, but even then, the indecisiveness can be soul-crushing! Do you handle them from the concept part, or how far down the rabbit hole are they before they come to you? Just curious.

Ryan, if anyone's late around here, it's moi, in welcoming you to our community.

That was an awesome intro, thanks for taking the time. You'd definitely find members willing to get into a nice healthy discussion when it comes to any e-commerce business.

Welcome and I hope to see you around frequently. đź‘‹

Hey Ryan,

Only a few days late, at least it didn't reach the "and you are?" stage ;)

Consulting with Startups - now there's a nightmare (and reward). Thankfully I'm usually in the stage that they have figured out what direction they need to go, but even then, the indecisiveness can be soul-crushing! Do you handle them from the concept part, or how far down the rabbit hole are they before they come to you? Just curious.
Apologies for the late reply. I've had a nightmare-ish few weeks and things have only started to die down. I mainly handle the organizational structure part. I wouldn't give myself too much credit to go as far as providing people with concepts lol. I just create automated systems (mostly an integration of apps and software) for these start-ups to get their sh** together lmao. Start-ups are hard to work with, but corporate is not for me. But out of the "we just had a terrific idea and went with it" wannabes out there, a handful are ones that I believe will really succeed. I love seeing ordinary people do extraordinary things and warms me inside to know that I could actually do something.

Ryan, if anyone's late around here, it's moi, in welcoming you to our community.

That was an awesome intro, thanks for taking the time. You'd definitely find members willing to get into a nice healthy discussion when it comes to any e-commerce business.

Welcome and I hope to see you around frequently. đź‘‹
Frequently is probably a stretch... but yes, you'll see me here and there. No worries, punctuality isn't really in my blood either (unless it's deadlines lol). Looking forward to interact with ya'll (albeit infrequently). Thanks for the warm welcome!

Ryan, welcome to Hosting Discussion.
Arigatou!!!