VPS reseller

HostMeRight

I'm looking for a vps reseller but struggling to find one

Does anyone have any experience with any or know any companies which offer this service?

Not looking for a lot of resources just enough to test the market

Thanks

You can simply Buy a server from a managed Webhosting provider , who can help you create a VPS nodes for you. We have done this for few of our customer to sell VPS.

For reseller hosting you must visit Microhost. I am using this company services.

This is the second time you mention this company. Can you share with us (or with me via private message) the URL that you host with this company, so that we can verify the recommendation?

Thank you.

For VPS hosting there are a lots of restrictions applied by the host, so should be very clear about the policy of using the VPS from any provider.

not very competitive

while other have no stipulations

Not many hosts offer KVM with 2 Xeon Cores, 4 GB RAM and 80 GB SSDs for 8 euros/mo.

You could easily purchase 5 XS Plans for under 10 euros to get into the reseller plan after a month too

If you google time4vps reviews, they are pretty decent too. I'm discounting those 5 euro/year hosts with little or no reviews or Really badly reviewed hosts

You could easily purchase 5 XS Plans for under 10 euros to get into the reseller plan after a month too

but why do that when other you can sign up without having to purchase VPS before signing up

Not many hosts offer KVM with 2 Xeon Cores, 4 GB RAM and 80 GB SSDs for 8 euros/mo.
because it is far too cheap for then specs

only 3 reviews on trustpilot and not many reviews elsewhere

I wouldn't be worried about the lack of reviews, as long as the ones you find aren't negative.

The OP still has not mentioned the types of spec that they need, or what region of the world he is looking for them in,

Before reselling vps keep in mind any client abusing vps like email spamming etc can cause whole reseller account to suspend, I will go for dedicated server and manage vps provision myself.

Before reselling vps keep in mind any client abusing vps like email spamming etc can cause whole reseller account to suspend, I will go for dedicated server and manage vps provision myself.

depends on who you resell from. The company i resell from will only take action on the offending VPS

A big problem of reselling is that you completly rely on the response time of your reseller.
Your node is offline? Wait for your provider to get this fixed.
Ip has been nullrouted? Wait for your provider to get this fixed.
hardware needs an upgrade? Ask your provider if you can upgrade or if you need to switch to new hardware.

All this things can be real pain if you want to provide good customer experience.

A big problem of reselling is that you completly rely on the response time of your reseller.
Your node is offline? Wait for your provider to get this fixed.
Ip has been nullrouted? Wait for your provider to get this fixed.
hardware needs an upgrade? Ask your provider if you can upgrade or if you need to switch to new hardware.

All this things can be real pain if you want to provide good customer experience.

even if you have your own servers you still have to have time to carry out these.
ie: the node goes offline you have to figure out why it went offline and then fix it.
IP gets nullrouted ( this is for a reason) and may not be a quick fix.
Hardware needs upgrading, you need to schedule a slot to carry this out after you have received new hardware, so still take time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hostys