VPS hosting unlimited bandwidth

Status
Not open for further replies.

media4host

Hello
I have some queries I have the owners of the companies that host VPS VPS when you search for and found a lot of companies that offers unlimited bandwidth all of its specifications above Can I get a state run and offers, services and prices, Ultimate

I am not completely understanding your request, so I hope you can be a little more descriptive.

But just a note: unlimited bandwidth does not exist. Doesn't matter whether it is a VPS or a shared hosting offering.

It seems like you are looking for offers...

I moved your thread to the appropriate forum where web hosting companies are allowed to provide you with a quotation and ask more questions about specifications you are looking for.

I'm looking for good company and services and the prices are also Ultimate Ultimate 512RAM 1000GB bandwidth domain hosting unlimited monthly payment $ 30 you can get this specification
Thank you

Hello,

It appears either you have very broken English or you are using an online translation tool to traslate to English.

I've never heard of Digital Swift before, but their domain is about 2 years old. They offer "unlimited bandwidth" and as Artashes said, there's no such thing. They also state that they have 10MBPS UP and DOWN, so there *IS* a limit :)

10mbps = 108GB per day MAXIMUM up and down combined. (approx 3.2 TB in 1 month). Chances of being able to get 100% usage each day however is minimal.

I think he wants a VPS with 100GB / 512mb ram / Un-metered Bandwidth for $30.00 a month.

Let us know if you are looking for that.

I really doubt you'll find any provider offering VPS services with unlimited bandwidth. Those providers that advertise unlimited bandwidth are for shared hosting only - and even that really isn't unlimited if you read their Terms of Service.

You cannot get a vps server with unlimited bandwidth. You'll probably get an overseller :)
Anyways, good luck

It's one thing to say "Unmetered" on a 10/100Mbps port, but it's not possible to offer "Unlimited" anything in this world. There's limits to almost everything, and any host saying there's not is lying IMO.

I guess it's acceptable to say things like Unlimited databases/email accounts, but that's different :)

Through the response of all that there is no unlimited vps I do not want I want unlimited bandwidth 1000gb Unlimited Domain disk 512 distinct services and you'll find that this offer Thank you

Through the response of all that there is no unlimited vps I do not want I want unlimited bandwidth 1000gb Unlimited Domain disk 512 distinct services and you'll find that this offer Thank you

Hello Media4host

The unlimited you mentioned is unmetered mentioned by siforek. Let me do it this way.

unlimited bandwidth = unmetered bandwidth on 1mbps / 10mbps / 100mbps

I am here to offer you our unmetered bandwidth VPS for your consideration.

512 MB RAM
30GB space
Unl*mited bandwidth (unmetered 10mbps shared)

Do let me know if you are interested.

Well, those who promote any kind of "unlimited" features (excluding the bandwidth in some scenarios) are irresponsible and risk to have a situation when thy would not be able to provide the service they promise.

Hello Media4host

The unlimited you mentioned is unmetered mentioned by siforek. Let me do it this way.

unlimited bandwidth = unmetered bandwidth on 1mbps / 10mbps / 100mbps

I am here to offer you our unmetered bandwidth VPS for your consideration.

512 MB RAM
30GB space
Unl*mited bandwidth (unmetered 10mbps shared)

Do let me know if you are interested.

I am interested in this, but the brothers respond to the issue that there is something that is limited and when visit your site was not that I can not understand you please explain whether they announce a firm and true as I am when I sign you find it Thank you

I want to request 512, Ram 1000 GB bandwidth and the necessary properties vps at $ 30 a month and so that services can be distinguished around the clock is there this?
Thank you

Hello media4host,

The package I posted here is new package where the package is going to launch soon. Feel free to place order when you are ready.
I am interested in this, but the brothers respond to the issue that there is something that is limited and when visit your site was not that I can not understand you please explain whether they announce a firm and true as I am when I sign you find it Thank you

Unlimited/unmetered is a hard thing to offer. First off, you can never technically offer unlimited bandwidth, so stating you do is a lie. However you can offer unmetered, but you run the risk of your customers using enough to lose money, and in that case you won't be able to continue doing so.

I completely understand why people want unlimited/unmetered. For the most part it's because they don't want to have to worry about overages, but most don't actually know what they'll be using until their sites reach higher popularity. http://www.fiberelephant.com only averages 200-250GB bandwidth a month. We do quite a bit of file transfers between clients(ticket attachments, software downloads), and http://www.tjphippen.com averages 30-40GB.

So while we would love to offer unmetered, it's really not necessary. I personally suggest purchasing a VPS with limits, even a smaller plan to start out. Then as your traffic ramps up you'll be better able to gauge your needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.