Vpn

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can use OpenVPN as well. Main uses of VPN are the below

1. Enhanced Privacy while online
2. Increased security and can setup ad blocking
3. Helps to work as proxy from remote location like white labelled support needs to setup proxy and should have to hide our original identity.
4. It also helps us to bye pass geographical restrictions.

There are paid ones and free ones and also you can setup the same in local servers as well.

Hi,

You can use some of the paid VPN providers, which gives you benefits such as:
- good software for computer or mobile phone
- multiple geolocations
- you can change IPs, etc.

But you can also purchase some cheap VPS and setup VPN yourself.
All depends on what level of usability do you need.

Of course, there are enterprise-grade VPN devices which adds some totally different layer of usability, but for most the people those general VPN services are totally fine. And it gives you all the benefits " nixtree " already mentioned.

Cheers!

VPNs are great for being able to have an array of IPs easily at your disposal for whatever you might be doing that requires all those IPs. It really depends on what you are trying to accomplish and what you need to test but just imagine anytime that you'd need to simulate something that requires hundreds of machines on the internet, a VPN is a neat way of accomplishing that. Good for staving off corporate data collection on your wants as a consumer if that is your ethic.

By using a VPN, you create a secure, encrypted tunnel between your computer and the VPN remote server. The data is essentially gibberish to anyone who intercepts it. By using a VPN, businesses ensure security.

I use VPN because I got block at Facebook for no reason at all and I had to create another account.
BTW, I'm looking for free VPN soft for PC. Any suggestions?

VPNs mask your internet protocol (IP) address so your online actions are virtually untraceable. Most important, VPN services establish secure and encrypted connections to provide greater privacy than even a secured Wi-Fi hotspot.

Benefits Of VPS:

Improved Security
Remote Access
Cost
Buying Cheap Tickets
Anonymity/Bypass Restriction

Status
Not open for further replies.