Virtualizor VPS Panel

No plans here to test it. Looked over the site ... seems to be incomplete - broken links, pages not finished and so on. It sounds interesting, but we'll wait to see how it develops.

Yea i would like to see how this works. I am happy with solusvm, this seems to have less features. I like softaculous but dont know if I would buy a vps panel from the same company.

I have used Softaculous so from that experience this product would be worth trying. I agree that it still needs alot more features to be added but it may end up in a nice solution. Also Softaculous guys have a nice development/support crew so we can soon expect more features integrated.

I would like to say thanks for the input. I will definately pass this along to some of my Hosting Company Friends and see what they have to say about it. Great post! :)

I have no intentions of trying this out any time soon - in a few months if I see some progress, I will set up a dev lab for it.

Hi,

We are going to look at it but no plans on putting it to use. Will keep a eye on it as we love SolusVM now..