Virtualizor or SolusVM

newvpshost

Hi,

I have been evaluating some VPS panels for my new VPS offerings and I have narrowed down to Virtualizor (by Softaculous) or SolusVM.
I am not planning to use virtPanel, vePortal.

I like Virtualizor by the looks and it gives OS Templates as well.
SolusVM doesnt ship with any OS template and one has to buy from stacklet.

Any thoughts on this ?

I used to use Solus and switched to Virtualizor and I like it much more. Its very light, clean, and fast. Has great features and yes comes with templates. The dev team is a good bunch as well. If you plan on using KVM than forsure don't go with solus as kvm support in Solus is a joke.

I am looking at Virtualizor since not using SolusVM anymore however, I do not see it being able to host the master on a different server.

If anyone could confirm, that would be great.

Thanks for that, I will purchase and give it a try, see what happens :)

You dont need to buy it.
They have a FREE trial version as well.
I think its great. The enduser panel has so many more options than Solus. The Virtualizor team also installed Virtualizor for me for free though I am trying the trial version.

You dont need to buy it.
They have a FREE trial version as well.
I think its great. The enduser panel has so many more options than Solus. The Virtualizor team also installed Virtualizor for me for free though I am trying the trial version.

Well today I placed orders for a new node and got a master ready to install Virtualizor and put it into production, lets see how it goes.

Has looked promising from the start!

Both are the good control panel and costing wise both have good pricing model, but we personally prefer using Virtualizor. Probably, <URL snipped> will help you to understand which one to choose. :)

it depend on individual, but Virtualizor is lack of support. Solusvm got a team of good support. Base on our own past experience with these 2 VPS panel.

it depend on individual, but Virtualizor is lack of support. Solusvm got a team of good support.
I can't comment on Virtualizor's support, but I sure the hell can on SolusVM's lack of support.

Claiming "Solus has good support" shows you've not really experienced the support from Onapp or Solus. These clowns keep on promising v2, and yet, it's the ghost that will never be. For years now (since Onapp bought it), Solus support has drifted further and further down the rabbit hole, until it's pretty much nonexistant (now).

I predicted when Ditlev and Onapp bought Solus that this was going to happen. Lo and behold, 3+ years later, they've proved me wrong. It was speculated that there's no version 2, and again, 3+ years later, no proof of this has been offered.

There really needs to be competition in this industry that ISN'T related to Onapp. I swear, D is a great guy and all, but his techs are utter incompetent fools.

Hi,

I have been evaluating some VPS panels for my new VPS offerings and I have narrowed down to Virtualizor (by Softaculous) or SolusVM.
I am not planning to use virtPanel, vePortal.

I like Virtualizor by the looks and it gives OS Templates as well.
SolusVM doesnt ship with any OS template and one has to buy from stacklet.

Any thoughts on this ?

I tried SolusVM, VM Manager & Virtualizor.

Virtualizor is the best by far and is what i now use for provisioning VPS