Using a single registrar?

Westpoint

Do you register all your domain names on a single registrar? I used to have all my domain names registered on Go Daddy, but now I use the registrar, Namecheap and a few others.

personally i use 123-reg for .uk domains and all other i use namecheap. I also have 2 domains with fxdomains ( through a discount).

It depends on the deal you are getting, for registering multiple domains if you are getting some discount then there is absolutely no harm in keeping the domains with a single registrar. :)

I like to keep them all together now for simplicity, so I have them all at namecheap, price is not my concern just a decent company and user interface does me.

namecheap for prices, simplicity, and trying to get them all there. I have a few with GoDaddy that will be transferred as soon as they are up for it.

We used to use enom, but we've used resellerclub for the past few years and have been very happy. There are still some domains that enom is cheaper than resellerclub, and even some that are offered at enom that are not offered at resellerclub at all. In those cases, we still use enom.

personally i use 123-reg for .uk domains and all other i use namecheap. I also have 2 domains with fxdomains ( through a discount).

FXDomains are a GoDaddy reseller, no?

I had a domain with 123-reg over a year ago and after a few days I looked into moving it out once the minimum period passed to transfer. Their control panel was just unusable (bugged) and I had to make a ticket for every change I wanted such as nameservers... - A big pain.

FXDomains are a GoDaddy reseller, no?

I had a domain with 123-reg over a year ago and after a few days I looked into moving it out once the minimum period passed to transfer. Their control panel was just unusable (bugged) and I had to make a ticket for every change I wanted such as nameservers... - A big pain.

yes FXdomains are GoDaddy resellers ( well they use the same godaddy nameservers), but ask them and they will deny this.

I usually look for cheap domains from them ( they have huge discounts all the time) and if i plan on using the domains after the first year i move the domain to namecheap

It depends on the deal you are getting, for registering multiple domains if you are getting some discount then there is absolutely no harm in keeping the domains with a single registrar. :)

Yeah, I agree with you. The point is to find the best registrar to register all your domain with. It can be tricky as the most popular registrars are not always the best ones.

Yeah, I agree with you. The point is to find the best registrar to register all your domain with. It can be tricky as the most popular registrars are not always the best ones.

You have domains at GoDaddy, NameCheap & a few other places. Will you be moving all of your domains to one provider as you mentioned in this reply? Which one do you think you will go for?