Trump

webfreak08

What do people think about Trump and the way he answered questions during his deposition? It seems very out of character, even foolish.

Do you think this was a ploy by his lawyers or is he really this stupid?

WSJ Article
(Google "Trump on His Business Operations‎")

I saw Mr. Trump at Victory 2000 in Saint Louis, and sadly, was very disappointed. There's no doubt he's extremely successful - but he's not someone I aspire to follow. This deposition just reinforces that.

He's smart in the Paris Hilton kind of way.
He can build an empire because he can market himself. He can also piss it away when he starts to think he is smarter than the people who got him there.

He's smart in the Paris Hilton kind of way.
He can build an empire because he can market himself. He can also piss it away when he starts to think he is smarter than the people who got him there.

I agree 100% with what blue said. He knows how to market himself but he does act like he is smarter than everyone else. Also, yes, he did act weird during that interview about that miss california incident. He might be that stupid, or just stupid to read what he his laywers gave him lol

I haven't seen the interview but he is smart and knows exactly what he is doing. He is so rich that he doesn't care how he talks probably.